Scuba Diving on La Palma is different
When entering the underwater world of La Palma you will find an unique vulcano landscape of lava and basalt formations with lots of colors, tunnels and arches...
Colors of La Palma
Not only the marine life is colorful, also the seabed is full of colors, soft corals, plants and sponges...
On unexpected moments these beautiful creatures come to visit us...
So many different landscapes
Here on La Palma every divespot has its own characteristics which makes every dive worthwhile...
Into the deep
Deep blue drop-offs with rare black corals...
The Castle of El Faro
Amazing basalt formations....
The Crosses of Malpique
And what about this unique and mystical underwater monument...
The Arches of La Palma
The underwater world of La Palma hides a lot of arches, tunnels, canyons and caverns...
A glimpse of the Flora and Fauna of La Palma
Casa de Buceo - duikhuis La Palma offers you
- Guided dives with groups of max. 4 divers
- Introductiondives, your very first dive with an instructor. After an extensive briefing we will take you by the hand to explore the underwater world
- PADI courses, from Open Water Diver to Divemaster
- Guided snorkeling tours to the best spots of La Palma
- And of course a great day in an informal, friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- A good cup of coffee or tea
- And much more....
With our no-nonsense approach towards scuba diving and genuine personal attention we like to create an atmosphere where everyone will feel confident and relaxed for diving and snorkeling.
This combined with the magical vibe of La Palma makes diving with us a very secure, safe and most of all a very enjoyable experience!
Welcome to our world,
Joost and Nanneke
How to get there
Direct flights from The Netherlands, UK, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and more. Search for SPC to book a flight.