- The price is neither cheap nor too expensive; this appeals to people with decent income.
- Some of the special items on the menu are expensive.
- They serve Espresso drinks.
- They also offer wine and beer.
- Served Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM, ideal for people who want brunch.
- variety of omelets, and waffles.
- french toast.
- Jalapeño Mac and Cheese with Bacon and Eggs.
Side orders include breakfast sandwich, toast, bagel, sausage, fruit cup, fruit bowls, yogurt and oatmeal.
- Their signature dishes have some good options for vegetarians.
- Their "Big Bowl" salads sound pretty filling with meat options.
- They are very popular for their brunch. (They are moving to a new space in Main Street so they can fit more people in their restaurant).
- They accept reservations for brunch, however walk ins are accepted throughout the day
- Their brunch menu is four pages long which appeals to people who love to brunch.
- Their pancake with lemon curd is very popular, along with the different types of Eggs Benedict.