There are 9 restaurants, and full exchange privileges at neighboring Sandals (2 other near by) and Beaches resorts (transportation is added cost for resorts in other cities on island). Recipient of AAA 4-Diamond Award. The best part, it's all included in your stay!
- Beautiful private white sand beach
- Fantastic views from rooms and suites
- Modern and classic Caribbean style room options
- Adults only & All inclusive
- Amazing food choices for all types of diets
- A beautiful wedding event for your friends (bonus!)
Sandals includes all your meals, snacks and drinks of all kinds on property including top shelf liquors; special diets are no problem here! Stay at 1 play at 3 in Montego Bay Area.
Shuttle service to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn included during your stay.
Three service levels-
Deluxe- Standard size rooms with king bed, in room safe, many room types in this level may not offer patio or balcony, the least expensive.
Guests in Club Level rooms also receive a VIP check-in; in-room bar with soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. Club Sandals guests also have room service during restaurant hours and access to an exclusive Club Sandals Lounge for assistance with spa or restaurant reservations, booking excursions and activities, or relaxing with culinary treats throughout the day.
Butler Service ( 11 categories) guests receive Club Sandals Service plus uncompromising assistance from a personal butler trained by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers. Butlers are at your service for packing and unpacking luggage, general wardrobe attendance, serving a meal en-suite, 24-hour room service, and additional assistance with any other request that will make your stay special. Your wishes come true with Butler services.
Red lane Spa- All Sandals resorts offer spa services for additional charge.
All current promotion and credits, air credits, percentage off that Sandals is running are included in pricing provided.
Sandals has a No tipping policy for all resort staff with the exception of butlers or spa therapists.
Club Mo Bay can be included with your packages to Jamaica. You will be guided through customs and immigration quickly. ( added cost)
Sandals includes all your meals, snacks and drinks of all kinds on property. Top shelf liquors, special diets are no problem here!
Resort-Casual Attire - Dress shorts or denim pants, t-shirts or polo shirts and covered swimwear. Shirts and footwear required.
Resort-Evening Attire - Dress pants or jeans, dresses/skirts, long or short sleeve shirts with or without collars for men, dress shoes or elegant sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or sneakers.
Your dining options!
- Bayside - International cuisine is served buffet-style for breakfast and lunch. Dinners are served à la carte indoor and outdoor dining. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
- Stew Fish- Jamaican with island jerk specialties and seafood. Outdoor beach dining. Open for dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire, bare feet are permitted.
- Dino's Pizzeria -Open for lunch and afternoon snacks. Dress code is Casual Attire (swim suites and cover ups).
- The Cricketers' Pub - Casual British pub fare. Open for dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
- Café de Paris - Gourmet French cuisine, (air conditioned indoor and outdoor dining options.) Open for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress Code is Resort Casual.
- The Mariner Seaside Grill - Beach grill, plus Jamaican specialties. Open for lunch and late night snacks after 10 pm. Dress code is Casual Attire.
- Cucina Romana - Italian (indoor dining). Al a carte for breakfast Mon- Sat till 11 am. Dinner- Reservations required. Dress code is Resort Casual for dinner.
- Oleander - Jamaican . Caribbean cuisine, al a carte. Indoor and air-conditioned. Dinner- Reservations required. Dress code is Resort Evening Attire.
- Tokyo Jo's- Asian Wok. Dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual. Weekly late night Chocolate buffet.
- Room Service - Available during restaurant hours 7 am - 10pm for guests in Club Level rooms, and 24 hours a day for guests in Butler Service rooms.
- No room service for guests in deluxe or luxury accommodations.
- Also included with your stay: Watersports: Windsurfing, water-skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, glass-bottom boat rides, canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, and catamarans. Additional charge applies for scuba resort-course certification when not a certified diver. Land sports and games: Volleyball, chess, outdoor chess, cards, board games, croquet, shuffleboard, squash, table tennis, billiards, basketball, and horseshoes.
- Night time shows that change every evening.
- Shuttle to the other 2 local resorts, visit for a day - eat and drink while you visit included.