Exercise 2: Viral Content
WHY DRUGS? WHY NOT PIZZA?
Sometimes when you have friends who frequently use drugs, it can take a semi-toll on you. On one hand, you want to be the doctor who tells them "yo, them drugs are gonna kill you one day." But on the other hand, you're secretly dying to know what it's like to be in their shoes. Is drugs really as great as others say it is?
Then there are those friends who want their whole clique to be into drugs so they can be a "squad" and there won't be an issue of somebody disliking or not wanting to hang out.
Here are some ways to say no if somebody is peer-pressuring you:
"Everybody's doing drugs" → I know just as many people who aren't taking drugs. So no thank you.
"Pot will make you feel good" → I already feel good enough, thanks though.
"If you're my friend, you'll get high with me." → I love you and all, but I'm not loving the sound of drugs.
"Your parents won't even know." → And if they ever find out, I'll be grounded for life! I'm not taking any chances.
"Don't be such a pussy." → Who are you to dictate what I do in my life? Couldn't care less if I'm a pussy. At least I'll still have 9 lives.
WHATEVER IT IS, MAKE AN EXCUSE TO LEAVE AND NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION. Remember, you can have friends who do drugs but still don't peer pressure you into doing so. Those are worth keeping.
Thus, let's conclude as to why pizza is always the better option.
Like hello? Have you ever seen and tasted anything greater than that cheese burst crust oozing with the best toppings on Earth? It's the best thing your taste bud will ever experience.
There are good pizzas out there (such as Pizza Cottage) which sells it for less than RM20. Could you do the same with weed? Didn't think so.
3. NO JUDGEMENTS
Do you know anyone who would ever question you that you're eating pizza? Drugs on the other hand... well... there'd be alot of concerned people out there for you.
4. ASSURED SATISFACTION
Pizza would never betray you. It has all the goodness in the world to make your troubles go away (momentarily, don't quote me on this). With drugs, this can be open to discussion. You can have your moods and days.
Exercise 3: Infographic
Exercise 4: Mobile App
Stylos is an app aimed to provide the best fashion available to men and women in Malaysia. It provides:
1) The latest fashion trend to users.
2) Products that are considered high fashionable quality - the app will update hourly for new arrivals, hot sales and most popular items .
3) An easy way for users to online shop.
Here are some of the features that Stylos has.
1) Login Screen - Users either login or register, if they do not have an account
2) The first things users will see are these 4 main categories; Sales, Catalogue, New Arrivals and Hottest Items. There is also a menu bar at the top right side of the app, which has About Us, Contact Us, Inspiration, Shopping Cart and Feedback.
3) About Us - Users can learn more about how our app is beneficial for consumers through this tab.
4) Contact Us - Users can contact us if they have any inquiries.
5) Inspiration - Consumers can look for fashion inspiration from other consumers based on pictures they've shared, while using items bought from Stylos.
6) Feedback - Users can provide their feedback on our services here.
7) Sales - Shows items that are on major sale for the consumers.
8) Catalogue - Categorised to Men and Women, with further categorisations on the items available to each. The following images are examples of what users have access to while on the app.
9) New Arrivals - This page is updated hourly as new items are constantly added in, and we want our consumers to gain access to the newest as soon as possible.
10) Hottest Items - This page displays items that are frequently bought by our consumers, and will constantly update whenever other items sells more. This is so our consumers are provided immediate details on the latest.
11) Shopping Cart - Users who wish to buy items can do it with a simple tap on 'Add to Cart' and checkout just as quickly.