• ParkWhiz: ParkWhiz is an app recommended by Forbes because it promises to help save you more money than all the rest. While most apps can only promise savings of about 50%, this app promises savings of up to 60%. The app will help you compare, reserve, and pre-pay for parking in no time.
• ParkingPanda: This app sets itself apart by partnering with a slew of professional sports leagues, stadiums and family attractions so you can find a spot near your event. A referral program lets users earn free parking.
• AirportParkingReservations: As the name says, this app is all about airport parking in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom, promising discounts of up to 70 percent at partner facilities. The site also operates ParkSleepFly, a site devoted to said deals, where travelers pay for a single night's stay at an airport hotel in a package that allows them to leave their vehicle at the hotel's parking facilities until they return (usually includes a shuttle to the terminal).
• Best Parking: top parking app, and has been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, Forbes, ABC, FOX, CBS, and NBC. It locates all the available parking spots in your area so you can quickly compare and save. Available in 105 cities and 115 airports throughout North America, it will find you the best spot, no matter where you are. It even sorts spots by price, so you can instantly visualize where the most affordable (and most expensive) spots are. The app has 850,000 monthly users and is backed by outstanding reviews from people who have saved time and money.
• Parking Mate: Parking Mate shows you where the closest and safest places are to park. It also keeps a log of where you've parked and how much time you have left in your spot, notifying you when you are getting close to expiration. You can even add parking rules to the app to inform others of neighborhood parking regulations. The app is also highly reviewed online and recommended by Mashable.
• common among today's society
• compatible with vehicle