The Andes Mountain Range is the longest mountain range in the world. They stretch down the coast of South America and range to be about 45,000 miles.
- The highest mountain in the Andes is Mt. Aconcagua at 22,841 feet (6,961.9 meters)
- Next on our list is Mt. Ojos del Salado at 22,2615 feet (6,893 meters)
- The third highest mountain is Mt. Monte Pissis at 22,287 feet (6,793.1 meters)
- After the third is Mt. Huascaran at 22,205 feet (6,768.08 meters)
- The fifth tallest mountain in the Andes is Mt. Cerro Bonete at 22,175 feet (6,758.9 meters)