- Hitler was responsible for starting World War II and the holocaust
- Hitler was a persuasive leader and convinced German people to follow what h believed.
- Hitler had only one sibling that survived childhood,but the other four children died.
- Throughout his childhood Hitler had dreamed of becoming an artist.
- Hitler applied to Vienna Academy of Art twice but was denied both times.
- People say he hated Jews because he blamed a Jewish doctor for her death.
- Hitler expressed his furious hatred of Jews in his book Mein Kampf.
- Hitler believed that there should be an Aryan German race.
- While Hitler was living in Vienna, he tried to make his only money by selling his paintings.
- Hitler lived in homeless shelters for a while, and when he sold his paintings he would use the money on a men´s hotel.
- In 1913 Hitler gained the inheritance from his father and moved to Munich.
- Hitlers experience in World War I affected his thinking about war.
- During World War II Hitler made his biggest gamble on June 22, 1941 by the invasion of the Soviet Union.
- Hitler made all of Germany military orders and is held responsible for many anti-semitic laws.
- Hitler considered himself as a military genius.
- Hitler let killing squads follow his army to kill Jews or anyone not of German dissent.
- By July 1933 no other part stood except for the NSDAP.
- When the president of Germany died Hitler took his position and was chancellor and president.
- Hitler was only an army corporal, then 15 years later became the chancellor of Germany.
- Hitler was born in Branau am Inn, Austria, of German descent.
- Hitler was born in 1889 on April 20.
- Hitlers book Mein Kampf, talks about his early unstable life.
- After both of Hitler´s parents died he often ate in soup kitchens and slept in parks.
- In World War I Hitler would not fight for Austria, but ready to die for his people in Germany.
- Hitler was a ¨" front fighter ¨ against British tanks at the battle of Somme in 1916
- Besides the fact, that Hitler was getting beatings from his father he lived quite a normal childhood.
- Hitler never made it through high school and from 1905 to 1907 Hitler sponged off his mother.
- Hitler moved to Munich,whole fleeing the Austrian authorities because they noticed he had dodged mandatory military services.
- The powerful way that Hitler made speeches helped him turn from informer to party member.
- In the year 1921 Hitler was voted chairman of the party and took control of everything.
- Hitler lost the election for president in 1932, but gained some support from many influential industrial interest.
- In his first months of chancellorship Hitler was making organizations, political parties, and state governments be under Nazi organizations.
- In July of 1933, the only political party permitted by Germany was the Nazi party.
- The German Parliament became a stamp for Hitlers dictatorship.
- Hitler promised the people of Germany a better life and a new glorious Germany.
- Because of Hitlers powerful speeches the people of Germany believed they have found a new savior for their nation.
- The Nazis won 33 percent of the voters in 1932 elections, more than any other party.
- Adolf Hitler was the fourth child born out of six children born to Alois Hitler and Klara Polzl.
- Hitler showed passion and interest in German nationalism, rejecting the authority of Austria-Hungary.
- Hitler´s early interest nationalism would become motivation of Hitlers life.
- When the outbreak of World War I happened Hitler offered to serve in the armed forces of Germany.Hitler was recognized for his bravery, receiving the Iron Cross First Class and the Black Wound Badge.
- After the war was over Hitler moved back to Munich to work for the military as an intelligence officer.
- Hitler replaced the chairman of NSDAP in 1921.
- On September 1, 1939, Hitler ordered for Germany to invade Poland.
- Hitler lived through two major injuries in World War I.
- Hitler was furious with German leaders because he felt like Germany was stabbed in the back when they surrendered.
- When Hitler was furious at Germany´s surrender, he went back to Munich and was dedicated into entering politics.
- During the year 1919, Hitler was the fifty fifth person to join the small party called the German Worker´s Party.
- When Hitler was Fuher, he wanted to strengthen and increase Germany´s army and expand the country´s territory.
- Even though the things Hitler did broke the Treaty of Versallies some country´s army and allowed him to do so.
- After Hitler invaded Poland other Country´s could not stand back and watch, so World War II began.
- In 1944 on July twentieth Hitler nearly died in an assassination attempt called the July plot.
- The following day after Hitler and Eva Braun got married they both committed suicide.
"Adolf Hitler." Biography.com. A&E Networks Television, 28 Feb. 2017. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.
"Adolf Hitler." Britannica School, Encyclopædia Britannica, 21 May. 2014. Web. 28 Apr. 2017.
"Adolph Hitler." HistoryNet. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.
History.com Staff. "Adolf Hitler." History.com. A&E Television Networks, 2009. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.
"Hitler Comes to Power." United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.
Nieuwint, Joris. "Adolf Hitler in World War 1 - Awarded For Bravary Twice (Watch)." WAR HISTORY ONLINE. 26 Oct. 2016. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.
Pappas, Stephanie. "Hitler's Rise: How a Homeless Artist Became a Murderous Tyrant." LiveScience. Purch, 18 Apr. 2016. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
Rosenberg, Jennifer. "34 Facts About Nazi Leader Adolf Hitler." ThoughtCo. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.