Meet Mike Beyer
Mike is a veteran at Allbrite. He has been with us for over 20 years! Mike is our Operations Manager. Mike is an expert in the pressure washing industry and has played a huge role in growing our business as well as passing his knowledge down to new employees. Mike grew up in Carroll County and currently lives in Westminster with his wife, Terra and family. If he's not playing his guitar, you'll find him outside probably hiking up a mountain or planting a sunflower garden.
Recipe of the Month
Beer Brat Bites
Ingredients: 1 package of Bratwurst Sausages, 12 oz bottle of beer, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp of parsley, 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Cook brats until completely done.
- Make the sauce while brats cook. Place the brown sugar & beer in pot over med-high heat. Bring to a boil. Once boiled, lower the temperature & simmer for about 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced and thickened.
- Whisk in mustard until smooth.
- Whisk cornstarch & 1 tablespoon of cold water together. Pour into beer mixture. Bring mixture back to a boil for a minute, stirring constantly. You want the sauce to be thick.
- Slice brats into 1 inch pieces and add them to the pot with the sauce. Toss brats to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley & Serve!