- Lesson Objectives:
- Define Holy Week.
- Understand the significance of each day and the symbols associated with each day.
- Recognize the sacrifice that was made.
- Discuss how these three days have impacted your life, today.
INTERACT: *pass out 3 colored crosses: red, yellow, and blue. All reds are in a group, blues are in a group, and yellows are in a group.* Answer Questions as a group
- What are the titles of the 4 days of Holy Week?
- What do we do on specifically on each on of those four days?
- Name one of the many symbolic gestures we do during these days and as a group make a posture and Label the day and the symbolic gesture.
Holy Thursday: the washing of the feet of the RCIA candidates.