How To Play
1. At the start of each round, all players pick one of their cards to look at it (without showing it to the players) and puts it back upside down. Players have to decide whether they want to keep the card they just looked at or replace it with one of from the deck. If players replace the card, they must use the card taken from the deck in step 3.
2. All players pick one card to place in the center (card can be the one you looked at or any other of the 4) but if players replace the card, they must use this card to place in the center.
3. All players slide the chosen card upside down to the center. Once all players have done so, each player flips over the card that they have placed in the center. The player with the highest value card wins, and the player with the lowest value card loses this round and losses one of their token (put it to the side).
4. After each round of play, players must draw one card from the deck (without looking at it) and place it upside down next to the other ones. Players must always have 5 cards. The cards played in the round then go back in the deck.
5. Once a player has lost 3 times, he/she is eliminated from the game
6. Players keep playing rounds until only 2 players are left. The last 2 players don’t place a card in the center, instead they must flip all 5 cards. Whoever has the largest sum of value cards wins!
What to do if:
If two or more people play the same loosing value card: If two or more people play the same loosing value card, only those players have to play again and then draw 2 cards from the deck.
If the last 2 players flip their 5 cards and they both added up to the same amount: Each player draws a card from the deck and the player with highest value card wins.