You have continuous glucose monitoring system on your compatible smart device.
You can view your real-time glucose data trends right on your phone and share your data with loved ones and caregivers.
- Simple auto-applicator - a one-touch applicator|| easily inserts a small sensor just beneath the skin.
- Sensor and transmitter - a slim sensor continuously measures glucose levels just beneath the skin and sends data wirelessly to a display device through a transmitter.
- Display device - a small touch screen receiver or compatible smart device† displays real-time glucose data.
patch, app, cell phone, watch
App Can Have 5 Users
With the app you can invite up to 5 other people to follow you. This is especially important for parents to follow their diabetic children's sugar levels.
Above video explains the product and app in detail.
No more finger pin pricks
Type 1 diabetics experience an average A1C reduction of 1.3%
Summary of Benefits
- A1C Reduction: CGM has proven to be the best outpatient glycemic management system for reducing A1C. Type 1 diabetics experience an average A1C reduction of 1.3%.
- Reduced Hypoglycemia: Not only can CGM use reduce A1C, numerous studies have shown it can also decrease your time spent in hypoglycemia.
- Active Monitoring at Night: The Dexcom CGM system is equipped with alerts that can warn you of approaching lows and highs.
$0 - $2,000 depending on your insurance. covered by Medicare and most private insurance plans.
Daniel DeSalvo, MD, Pediatric Endocrinologist at Texas Children’s Hospital says:
“As a factory-calibrated, real-time CGM system with exceptional accuracy, the Dexcom G6 will be transformative for people with diabetes, who will no longer be required to prick their fingers for diabetes management.”