Before beginning your transition to SDL, please review the minimum OS requirements for the CC versions compatible within the SDL environment,
Creative Cloud apps for Shared Devices
Creative Cloud apps are available for Windows 7, Windows 10 or later, and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later. 2019 versions of Digital Video products require the newest versions of Windows 10 and macOS Sierra or later. Windows 8.1 or early Windows 10 versions are not supported.
CC Application Requirements and Tutorials
Video & Audio
- Who will access your lab machines?
- How will you identify your lab machines?
- Do you want to limit access in your shared environments?
- Who will be in control of your labs?
- How will users authenticate?
- How will you manage your user list?
- How will you deploy the software package to the destination workstations?
Who will access your lab machines?
Who will be in control of your labs?
How will users authenticate?
How will you manage your user list?
How will you deploy the software package to workstations?
How do students migrate their accounts once they leave the Institution?
For Enterprise-specific resources for Creative Cloud including security and deployment please check out the link below
Created with images by Mimi Thian - "untitled image" • Sergey Nivens - "Bright idea for business growth" • jackfrog - "Working meeting in front of the computer to share ideas on project" • tubartstock - "Laptop and notebook on wooden desk"