Mind Your Own Business Middle school entreprenuership lesson
What is an entrepreneur?
- A person who attempts to start a new business or produce a new product, risking economic failure for potential financial gain
Why become an entrepreneur?
- Your creativity can't be confined to a corporate environment
- You don't want to bound by 9 to 5
- You are passionate about learning
- You have unconventional ideas
- You want to do things
- You want to change the world
How do you start a business?
- Find a product or service you want to sell
- Determine the location of the business
- Determine the target consumers (Age, hobby, activity, etc.)
- Determine the amount of money it costs to start and maintain your business
- Determine the price of your product or service
- Advertise what you are selling
Which would do better?