TODAY FOR Lunch
Ham & cheese rollup, Fried potatoes, and Sweet peas
Weekly Lunch Menu
- Monday, October 21 - Mac & cheese, Mini corn dogs, Creamed spinach, and Green beans
- Tuesday, October 22 - Mexican chicken casserole, Pinto beans, Side salad, and Chips & salsa
- Wednesday, October 23 - Chicken & dumplings, Corn, Black-eyed peas, and Homemade biscuit
- Thursday, October 24 - Boom Boom chicken, French fries, and Vegetarian beans
- Friday, October 25 - NO SCHOOL!!!
Parent/Teacher Conferences for BHS will be held on Thursday, Oct. 24th. Conferences will be held from 4pm - 8pm. School dismissal will be at the regular time.
Searcy Driver Testing site will be CLOSED this Friday, October 18th, Monday, October 21st, and Wednesday, October 23rd.
The Main Library will be CLOSED TODAY!!
Seniors who are interested in Harding University, who would like a lunchtime meeting with the recruiter, should sign up on the form on The Counseling Center window. This will be Monday, October 21st during 2nd lunch.
Any Girls that are interested in playing girls soccer need to complete the following Google Form (Click the link below). Tryout dates will be announced in November. If you have any questions, please see Coach Beth Hall (email@example.com) in the HS Main Building!
Drama Club students - permission slips to attend "Matilda" at Harding University are in the Main Library, and Ms Cortnie's room. They are due back to Ms. Cortnie TODAY! You DO NOT need to turn in another permission slip if you have already done one for Ms. Thomas.
Mr. Shipp is looking for 2 Athletic Trainer Aids to help with wrestling this year. They will be with Mr. Shipp and Coach Price for after school practices and matches. Having a CPR / First Aid certification is preferred. Students that have taken Mr. Shipp's Foundations of Sports Medicine class or Ms. Parnell's Medical Procedures class are also preferred. See Mr. Shipp for details if you are interested.
Library Club is selling butter braids!! See a library club member, Mrs. Burks (Main Library) or Ms. McNully (North Library) to order!!
Drama Club is holding a canned food drive for TOTS Eat - Trick or Treat So kids can Eat. They will be accepting donations in Ms. Cortnie's classroom only, located in the auditorium, from now until October 30th. Anyone can donate to the drive. Drama Club students who bring 10 items will receive their Community Service credit.
Students and Teachers, be sure to stop by both and Main and North Libraries to make a guess on the candy jars!! Winners will be announced on October 31st!!
Seniors, make sure you join the Project Graduation Remind! Text "@27CEFFK" to 81010!
Project Graduation Golf Tournament is set for November 9th. More details will be released soon!! If you have any questions, please contact either Melanie Gardner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dana Johnston (email@example.com).
Anyone interested in signing up for Baseball Tryouts, please register by clicking here, or the button below, and filling out the form. The tryouts will be held in November on a date TBD.
Anime Club will meet Fridays during first lunch in Mrs. Stroud's room! Meetings are open to all current and interested members!
- Math Tutoring w/ Mrs. Embrey (N177) - Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30pm to 5:00pm (If these times do not work, please contact Mrs. Andrea Embrey to set up a more convenient time)
- English Tutoring with Mrs. A. Wallace (N166) - Tuesdays and Thursdays until 5:00pm (If these times do not work, please contact Mrs. Amanda Wallace to set up a more convenient time)
Driver's Testing reminders
In a message from Arkansas State Police, "The students no longer need, and can no longer use the old “School Form”. However, they will still need a “Secondary Document” in place of that old “School Form”. A “Certified School Transcript” is on our “Secondary Document” list. When a student or parent asks for a school transcript so they can take their test, they are not asking for the old “School Form”. Those are two different documents.
- Along with a “Birth Certificate”, everyone testing must have a “Secondary Document”.
- A social security card is NOT a “Secondary Document”, and cannot be used to test.
- A “Certified School Transcript” is a “Secondary Document” and will be accepted.
Click the link below to view a full list of documents that can be used as a “Secondary Document”. The documents in blue are the ones that someone under 18 are most likely to have.
- Students will be counted tardy for 2nd period if they are not in class on time due to the second-chance breakfast.
- Cell phones and smart watches, that allow students to text message on them, are considered an extension on their cell phones. If students are texting on their watches, they will be taken up, along with their phone.
- Students get 8 absences per semester. An absence is an absence whether the student is sick or has personal business to attend to. Just because a student has kept up with his/her doctors' notes, those appointments will still be counted as an absence. The only instance a conference would be held with the student and his/her parent is if the student experiences an event which requires a succession of days out which would make the student go over his/her 8 days. (such as a hospital stay)
- Students are dismissed only by an intercom announcement at the end of 8th period!
- Make sure you're aware of the new school policies in the handbook this year, including no outside beverages, dress code, and cell phones!! Check out the handbook to get all the detailed information!!
Follow all bHS social media
search @beebehighschool on facebook, instagram, and twitter!!
have a great DAY #Badgernation!!