today for LUNCH
Turkey tet & WW roll, Side salad, Green beans, and Gourmet cookie for the seniors only
Weekly Lunch Menu
- Monday, April 22 - Chicken Caesar Club, Fried potatoes, and Side salad
- Tuesday, April 23 - Poppy seed chicken, Side salad, Sweet peas, WW roll, and a gourmet cookie for the seniors only
- Wednesday, April 24 - Boom boom chicken, French fries, Vegetarian beans, and a gourmet cookie for the seniors only
- Thursday, April 25 - Chicken & dumplings, Side salad, Green beans, Homemade biscuit, and a gourmet cookie for the seniors only
- Friday, April 26 - "Breakfast @ Lunch" | Ham egg & cheese biscuit, Tater tots, and Roasted butternut squash
hey seniors!! look here!!
click the link below to refresh your memory on important dates, reminders, and information about your last days here!!
MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE PAID OFF YOUR LUNCH CHARGES. THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT PAID THEM OFF YET!!
The Lip Sync Battle has been rescheduled for May 17th! More info coming soon!
The Badger Closet is accepting prom dress donations! We would greatly appreciate it if Prom 2019 attendees would donate their prom dresses to the closet for future students to use. Shoes and jewelry are also accepted!
This week is a "Half-Fine Week" in the Main and North Library for students. If your books are late, you only have to pay half of that fine. If you already owe a fine, you get half off that amount. See Ms. McNully or Mrs. Alexander for details!
ANY 9th-11th grader who would like to be a library worker (if schedule allows) next year needs to see Ms. McNully by THIS Thursday.
BHS Athletes | All students who participate in athletics must have a physical before they will be allowed to participate in any sports at Beebe Public Schools. McAfee Medical Clinic and Dr. Moore of Bowen Hefley Orthopedics are donating their services to provide free physical exams on Monday, May 13 during the following times:
- Students entering 11th - 12th grades: 5:00pm
- Students entering 9th - 10th grades: 5:30pm
- Students entering 7th - 8th grades: 6:00pm
This year's physical forms are in the Junior High Office, North Counseling Center, and the Information Station in the Main Building. Please go either of those locations, and pick up a form!
The Badger Store is having their CLOSEOUT SALE!! All items will be 50% off. We still have plenty of inventory so please stop by on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday in the morning (7:30-8:00) or afternoon (3:30-4:00) to pick up some Badger gear. You can't beat this deal!
Beebe FFA will be hosting its 19th Annual Plant Sale! Our students have worked hard and we are excited to be selling to you all and the public again! The weather is starting to get warmer, and its getting close to time to work in those flower beds and plant the garden! We will be starting our plant sale on April 8th (next Monday)! We have peppers and tomato plants for the garden, lots of annuals for the flower beds, and beautiful hanging baskets! Why shop for flowers at Wal-Mart when you can get better looking ones here that our students have cared for and tended to? Support Beebe FFA!!
The 6th Annual Beebe FFA Dinner & Auction will be Friday, April 26th at 6:00 PM. See the attached flyer for more information. The Beebe FFA Chapter Facebook page will be posting an auction album with pictures of our items available for auction and bid! We hope to see you there!
Yearbooks will be distributed on Wednesday, April 24th. Please check the lists hanging up in front of both libraries and hallways of all buildings, to see if you have purchased your yearbook! They will be on sale for $60 on the 24th if you haven’t purchased yours! We will also be selling candy and sodas in the main cafeteria that day!
Ms. Cox's CSL class is starting a plastic recycling program. Two recycle boxes have been placed in both cafeterias! Make sure to recycle your plastic bottles!
Don't forget about Pop-Tap Pandemonium! Collecting these pop tabs will benefit the Ronald McDonald house. There are pop tab containers outside of the Main office as well as the Counseling Center and small boxes in the cafeteria!
students take note!!
Per the Handbook, "Students in grades nine through twelve are allowed to use cell phones and electronic devices prior to the first period bell, in between classes, and during lunch. Students found in violation of the use of cell phones and other electronic devices shall have them confiscated per consequences listed below. Cell phones will be returned to the student at the end of the school day. Senior High Consequences: 1st offense – Warning, 2nd offense – Sat. School, 3rd offense – 2 days of ISS, 4th offense – 5 days of ISS, 5th and additional offenses – 3 days Out of School Suspension. Students grades 7-12 refusing to give up their phones may be subject to out-of-school suspension.
Effective today (4/17), students are not allowed to go back to their cars once they have entered the building. "Passes" to cars have been suspended.
Before School Algebra Tutoring
- Tuesdays, 7:15-7:50am in Coach Glaude’s Classroom
- Thursday, 7:15-7:50am in Ms. Brock’s Classroom
Before School English Tutoring
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday starting at 7:10 AM, with Ms. Amanda Wallace, N166
After School Tutoring
- 9-12 English Tutoring | Monday and Wednesday, until 4:30pm with Ms. Amanda Wallace, N166 (Students must show up by 3:30pm)
- Math Tutoring: Tuesday & Thursday, 3:30-4:30 with Ms. Channing Brock, N177
Second Chance Classes Begin at 4:00 pm on:
- Monday: English with Lovell in M309
- Tuesday: History with Nance in M109 at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: Science with Simpson in N158
- Thursday: Math with Embrey in M307
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!