1-3 Months before your Boudoir Experience..
- Schedule your hair touch up, nail and aesthetician appointments.
- Begin using whitening toothpaste or whitening strips
- Shop for at least one new item that makes you feel confident. Make sure you have a proper fitting bra and black panties in a thong and cheeky fit
3-5 DAYS before your Boudoir Experience...
- If you wax, do it a few days prior to your session
- Make sure your eyebrows are nicely shaped and groomed
- If you you're planning on a haircut or color, give yourself a few days to make sure you're happy with it
- We recommend a salon manicure and pedicure for a flawless finish
- Stay out of the sun
- DO NOT TAN, spray or bed
- Lower your salt intake if you're worried about retaining water
- Try on your lingerie to make sure it's camera ready and remove all tags and labels
DAY OF your Boudoir Experience...
- Use Clear Deodorant
- Moisturize again
- Don't forget to pack your proper fitting bra, thong and cheeky panties
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to your session to avoid red marks on your skin
- Give yourself enough time to relax before your session
- Eat something light, but filling
- Arrive to Hair and Makeup with clean dry hair, and fresh faced
Then... Get ready to look amazing, plan on going out after your session, you are not only going to look amazing but feel sassy as ever!