Hello everyone, this website is for the ones who are wondering whether the website or email is reliable or not, and you'll need to know these tips:
1. Make sure that the address of the site has a green secure sign on the left. Some may not have the secure sign, no worries, you can check with the other ways.
2. Make sure that the website has contact information or an email address. Phone numbers are okay too.
3. Check if the website has the appropriate advertisements. If the website contains inappropriate advertisements, it is likely to be an unreliable website.
1. If the e-mail urges you to do things as quick as you can, and gives you a time limit, it is likely to be a spam e-mail.
Example) Your account is hacked by an unknown user! Please change your password in 24 hours. If not, your account will be deleted.
2. If the message is so kind to be true, I'm sure that the e-mail you received is a spam e-mail.
Example) Congratulations! You have been selected to be given 5000 dollars! Please give us your personal information including your bank account and username. Thank you!
4. If the e-mail contains spelling errors such as the e-mail shown above, it is 100% sure that it is a spam mail! Delete it immediately.
Thank You for your attention! Hope you understood the tips!