HERE ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS FROM BODYVOX'S UNPRECEDENTED 2020/21 SEASON
- Launched StreamingVox, a platform populated with free BodyVox content that has grown to include full-length shows, single dances and conversations with dancers.
- Offered over 25 virtual and in-person classes each week.
- Presented the Fifth Contact Dance Festival, in spring of 2020, that was viewed by people from around the globe.
- Provided training and support for our JAG students throughout the year.
- Created two feature-length films, a five episode streaming series and three full length films of our JAG dancers.
- Premiered the newly created full-length films, BloodyVox and Figments, as drive-in events.
- Employed and provided health benefits to our dancers throughout the year.
- Offered access to BodyVox Dance Center to dancers, local arts organizations and welcomed the Red Cross for Blood Drives.
We believe that the show must – and the show did – go on throughout the pandemic! Looking back, we realized proudly that we provided digital and in-person engagement for over 78,000 individuals during this crazy period. Not Bad!!
In the spirit of new beginning...
we humbly ask that you consider making an investment in our work so that we can continue our mission of bringing entertainment and inspiration that uplifts audiences of all ages. You have been our inspiration throughout the past 14 months, and we cannot do what we do without you.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO VIEW GALLERY