"Getting Healthy was the Best Decision I Ever Made!"
Raised in Qatar, Anuja moved to India to pursue a career in physiotherapy. After graduating from Sancheti Institute's College of Physiotherapy, Pune; she relocated to Mumbai, where she began her private practice.
During her career she has attained multiple certifications in different forms of physiotherapeutic and fitness trainings. Anuja also had the privilege to learn from the fitness industry's top instructors and trainers, such as Dr. Emily Splichal (creator of Barefoot Training Specialist) and Nelson Chong (creator of Rehab Hero).
In 2012, she began Anjul’s-The Lifestyle Club, founded on the belief that everyone deserves to be fit, healthy and confident. She encourages a healthy lifestyle and overall positive well-being. All workouts consist of various physiotherapeutic variations for clients who have restricting injuries or health conditions. Her multi layered programmes focus not only on physical, but also on emotional, intellectual and social well-being. Her team offers a variety of group training and personal coaching sessions along with professional nutrition, wellness and health facilities.
In 2016, after 8 years in the field, Anuja became a Master Instructor in Barefoot Training. Since then Anuja has certified Barefoot Specialist instructors and therapists.
- Master instructor in Barefoot training
- Certified as rehab hero (DZMR)
- Certified Animal Flow Instructor (Level 1)
- McKenzie’s Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy (PART A, B & C)
- Mulligan Manual Therapy
- Theraband Academy’s Theraband Exercise- Bands, Balls & Balance
- STOTT’s Pilates
- Dr. Aashish Babhulkar’s Pune Shoulder Rehabilitation Program (PSRP)
- Cranio Sacral Therapy-Level 1
- Fellowship in Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Dr. Anjana Luniya