May 2019 Special Events
- May 17th, 7pm - 9:30pm - Art Exhibition Opening. Come and meet the artists taking part in this show! "Homes & Gardens" The art of landscapes and home scapes. Please RSVP
- May 26th, 1:30pm - 3pm - Sound Healing Journey. Join Robin Corbin on a relaxing sound healing journey as she leads in a guided meditation and vibrational journey. BOOK NOW
- May 28th, 7pm - 9pm - OM House Singer/Songwriter Group. Bring your favorite instrument and join us as we celebrate music and make music together. Bring a snack and the beverage of your choice to share if you'd like. Please RSVP (Call Cynthia 407- 614-8219).
- May 31st, 7pm - 9pm - Paint & Sip Class. Enjoy step by step painting instruction as you create your very own masterpiece. No prior experience necessary. $35 per person includes all materials, instruction, light refreshments and snacks. BOOK NOW
OM Wellness Center Weekly Schedule
- Every Monday 9am -10am Pilates with Katrina. This class will take participants through the Classical Pilates Mat exercises, which are meant to build core strength, improve flexibility, promote stability, and tone and lengthen the entire body. All levels of ability and experience are welcome. No prior Pilates experience is required. Fee: $15
- Every Monday 10am - 11am MELT Method with Katrina. The MELT Method is a revolutionary new self-treatment technique that empowers you to release accumulated tension and stress, reduce chronic pain, slow down the aging process, and heighten your own body's ability to repair and heal itself. It is a safe, rehabilitative method using soft balls & rollers. Open to all levels. Fee: $20
- Every Tuesday 9am -10:15am Yin/Nidra with Penny or Julie. Experience long, slow deep holds in postures allowing gravity and breath to dissolve layers of tension and resistance. Yoga Nidra or yogic sleep is a guided meditation to facilitate total mental and emotional relaxation. Bring an eye mask if you have one and a healing intention. Open to all levels. Fee: $12 LEARN MORE
- Every Wednesday 10am - 12pm - Meditation with Joy - Fee: $10. Join Joy Wolff for metaphysical talks, visualized meditations and breathing exercises. LEARN MORE Please RSVP: 407-376-1597, text is fine
- Every Thursday 9am -10:15am Vinyasa Flow Level 1-2 with Penny or Julie. Enjoy this challenging sequence of postures matching movement with breath. One pose will flow into the next allowing the mind to quiet and relax. Experience longer held stretches towards the end of class and a period of relaxation. Intermediate Level. Fee: $12 LEARN MORE
- Fridays 9am - 10am Weekly Energy Balancing with Stormy Lake. By utilizing breath work, toning, sound healing and freedom techniques, Stormy guides participants on an inner journey to healing. Bringing balance and harmony for optimal vitality and energy flow. Fee: $12 Pre-booking required held every other week starting February 8th. Text your reservation to 321-443-5195 Check schedule for days offered as this is not every Friday.
- Every Friday 5:45pm -7pm Vino & Vinyasa with Penny or Julie. Enjoy this challenging sequence of postures matching movement with breath. One pose will flow into the next allowing the mind to quiet and relax. BYOB and enjoy a glass of wine after the class. Beginner to Intermediate Level. Fee: $12 LEARN MORE
- Every Saturday 9am - 10am TRX with Julie. Use resistance to build strength and flexibility. Starts Saturday March 9th. Fee:12
To Register for any of our upcoming events please visit our use the links provided or visit our website or email info@OaklandManorHouse.com