June 2019 Special Events
- June 8th, 10:30am - 12pm - MELT Method Workshop. The MELT Method is a revolutionary new self-treatment technique that empowers you to release accumulated tension and stress, reduce chronic pain, slow and reverse the signs of aging, and heighten your own body's ability to repair and heal itself. BOOK NOW
- June 9th, 1:30pm - 3pm - Sound Healing. Join Angel for a crystal bowl sound healing journey. Gentle and restorative. BOOK NOW
- June 10th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm - Manor House Book Club. Join us for our monthly book club meeting. Fee: $10. Please RSVP: 407-376-1597, text is fine
- June 12th, 11:30am - 1:30pm Free Stem Cell Seminar & Lunch. Yo wi'll learn about the different kinds of stem cells, how they're used, and how we handle the cost. Enjoy a free lunch while presenters from the Comprehensive Healthcare Medical Center answer your questions. FREE. Pre-Register
- June 14, 15, 16th, 9am - 5pm - End of Life Doula Training Weekend retreat with Dr Charlotte Charfen. BOOK NOW
- June 15th, 6pm - 7:15pm - Sacred Beholding Ceremy. Join us in this free community event as we honor all our loved ones who have passed. Silent candlelit labyrinth ceremony let by the Threshold Choir of Leesburg. This event is free and open to all.
- June 18th, 7pm - 9pm OM House Music Flute Circle. Learn to play the Native American flute. Bring a snack and the beverage of your choice to share if you'd like. Please RSVP (Call Pam Dickey 352-989-6326).
- June 22nd - 23rd, 9am - 6pm Creative Practice Workshop. Join Co-Emerging Consultants for this exciting, two day workshop. Fee: $490. BOOK NOW
- June 28th, 7pm - 9pm Paint & Sip Class. Bring your creativity and get ready for step by step painting instruction. Enjoy some snacks and a glass of wine in a relaxed and elegant atmosphere while you create a work of art that you can take home with you. Fee: $40. BOOK NOW
- June 30th, 1:30pm - 3pm Sound Healing Journey. Experience deep relaxation and connection to your Higher Self as you are surrounded by sacred, celestial sounds and frequencies during this sound healing meditation. Fee: $20 BOOK NOW
OM Wellness Center Weekly Schedule
- Every Monday 9am -10am Pilates with Katrina. This class will take participants through the Classical Pilates Mat exercises, which are meant to build core strength, improve flexibility, promote stability, and tone and lengthen the entire body. All levels of ability and experience are welcome. No prior Pilates experience is required. Fee: $15
- Every Monday 10am - 11am MELT Method with Katrina. The MELT Method is a revolutionary new self-treatment technique that empowers you to release accumulated tension and stress, reduce chronic pain, slow down the aging process, and heighten your own body's ability to repair and heal itself. It is a safe, rehabilitative method using soft balls & rollers. Open to all levels. Fee: $20
- Tuesdays 9am - 10:15am with Robin. Mindful Presence Yoga. This therapeutic yoga practice brings your attention to the present moment in mind, body and spirit through breathing techniques, Hatha yoga asana practice, meditation and final relaxation using guided imagery. Mindfulness practices have been proven to relieve symptoms of depression, anxiety, reduce stress, promote healthy aging and weight management. Fee: $12
- Every Wednesday 10am - 12pm - Meditation with Joy - Fee: $10. Join Joy Wolff for metaphysical talks, visualized meditations and breathing exercises. Please RSVP: 407-376-1597, text is fine
- Thursdays 9am - 10:15am with Robin. Frequency & Flow Yoga. Clear, align and raise your frequency with focused intention supported by breath, mudra and sound, opening and balancing energetic pathways. Fee:$12
- Thursdays 7pm - 8:15pm with Robin. Relax & Restore Yoga. Relax and unwind stress by letting go of tension in the mind and body with a gentle yoga practice. Breathe, stretch and open to greater awareness of self and the power of being present. Class ends with guided relaxation (yogic sleep) and sound healing meditation. Fee:$12
- Fridays 9am - 10am Weekly Energy Balancing with Stormy Lake. By utilizing breath work, toning, sound healing and freedom techniques, Stormy guides participants on an inner journey to healing. Bringing balance and harmony for optimal vitality and energy flow. Fee: $12 Pre-booking required held every other week starting February 8th. Text your reservation to 321-443-5195 Check schedule for days offered as this is not every Friday.
To Register for any of our upcoming events please visit our use the links provided or visit our website or email info@OaklandManorHouse.com