January 2019 Special Events
- January 12th, 7pm - 9:30pm - Art Exhibition Opening. Enjoy the unveiling of our newest art exhibition "Birds & Botanicals". Come and meet the artists taking part in this show which celebrates the beauty of our natural wildlife. This event is FREE. Please RSVP
- January 13th, 1:30pm - 3pm - Gong Bath. Join Robin Corbin for a sacred sound healing using gongs. This beautiful sound healing session will leave you feeling revitalized and renewed. Fee: $20 BOOK NOW
- January 18th, 7pm - 10pm - "Birds of a Feather" Wind Down Social. As we celebrate the Orange Audubon Festival, please join local birding experts, artists and friends as we gather to celebrate friendship & our local wildlife. Feel free to bring a dish to share and some wine as we gather for our monthly wind down socials. Come wearing feathers and anything related to birds. FREE Event. RSVP Now Open.
- January 19th, 2pm - 10pm - Native American Flute Class. No musical knowledge necessary to learn this beautiful but simply made instrument. You can learn in one easy class. Let the flute play your heart or you can learn any type of music from folk to classical. Beginner flutes available for class. Fee: $10. Please RSVP by calling 352-989-6326
- January 24th, 4:30pm - 6:30pm - The Power of Vision Boarding.Take this time to create your personal vision board. Making a vision board is a great exercise to get you excited about what you want to come into your life. You will learn the purpose; the different types and the steps to creating a vision board. Fee: $25 - Call Randa for more info 305-335-4833
- January 25th, 7pm - 9pm - Paint & Sip. Bring your creativity and get ready for step by step instruction. Enjoy some snacks, wine and a relaxed elegant atmosphere as you create your very own canvas that you will take home with you. No experience necessary, just relax and enjoy a fun night out. Please feel free to bring a friend and your own adult beverage. Fee: $35 BOOK NOW
- January 27th, 1:30pm - 3pm - Crystal Bowl Meditation. Join Angel Lalumondier for this relaxing crystal bowl sound healing session. Bring water and yoga mat and get ready for deep relaxation healing. Fee: $25 BOOK NOW
- January 28th, 7pm - 9pm - The Artists Way (12 Week Course). A course in discovering and recovering your creative self. Join Joy as she leads you through this weekly study course. Classes start Jan 28th and are held every Monday from 7pm - 9pm for a total of 12 weeks. Fee: $79 - Call 407-376-1597 to reserve your place.
Health & Wellness Retreats
Winter Garden Yoga Retreat - February 1st - 3rd. $399
Join Karen & Brian Friedman for an entire weekend of recharging, relaxing, healthy, and de-stressing activities for a complete reboot from the stresses of everyday life. Learn Karen's unique nutritional program to burn fat and gain healing balance to your body. Spaces are limited. LEARN MORE & BOOK
The Wellness Lifestyle Retreat with Chef Orr & Kelly Jo Baute - March 1st - 3rd.
Join Chef Orr & Kelly Jo Baute for this culinary inspired wellness retreat based on their latest book, The Wellness Lifestyle. Enjoy yoga & wellness lectures from Kelly Jo as Chef Orr creates recipes from his book for you to enjoy. LEARN MORE & BOOK
2019 Weekly/Monthly Regular Events Schedule
- Every Tuesday 9am -10:15am Yin/Nidra with Penny or Julie. Experience long, slow deep holds in postures allowing gravity and breath to dissolve layers of tension and resistance. Yoga Nidra or yogic sleep is a guided meditation to facilitate total mental and emotional relaxation. Bring an eye mask if you have one and a healing intention. Open to all levels. Fee: $12 LEARN MORE
- Every Tuesday TBC - Kundalini Yoga. Join Teg Deva as he teaches weekly kundalini yoga classes combining breath work with gentle movements to restore health and balance. Fee: $12.
- Every Wednesday 10am - 12pm - Meditation with Joy - Fee: $10. Join Joy Wolff for metaphysical talks, visualized meditations and breathing exercises. LEARN MORE Please RSVP: 407-376-1597, text is fine
- Every Thursday 9am -10:15am Vinyasa Flow Level 1-2 with Penny or Julie. Enjoy this challenging sequence of postures matching movement with breath. One pose will flow into the next allowing the mind to quiet and relax. Experience longer held stretches towards the end of class and a period of relaxation. Intermediate Level. Fee: $12 LEARN MORE
- Every Thursday 7pm - 8:15pm with Gabriella West. Gentle Yoga to bring peace and balance to body and mind. Fee: $12. LEARN MORE
- Every Friday 5:45pm -7pm Vino & Vinyasa with Penny or Julie-Enjoy this challenging sequence of postures matching movement with breath. One pose will flow into the next allowing the mind to quiet and relax. BYOB and enjoy a glass of wine after the class. Beginner to Intermediate Level. Fee: $12 LEARN MORE
- January 14th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm - OM House Monthly Book Club - Join us for our monthly book club meeting. Fee: $10. LEARN MORE Please RSVP: 407-376-1597, text is fine
To Register for any of our upcoming events please visit our website or email info@OaklandManorHouse.com