WHO DISCOVERED IT?
Lars Fredrik Nelson
WHEN WAS IT DISCOVERED?
WHERE WAS IT DISCOVERED?
- Bicycle frames
- Fishing rods
- Golf iron shafts
- Baseball bats
- Mercury vapor lamps
3 INTERESTING FACTS
- Named after Scandinavia.
- 99.9% PURE scandium wasn't isolated until 1960.
- Tarnishes to a pinkish-yellow color in air.
5 PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- Melts at 2806 degrees ferinheit.
- Boils at 5137 degrees ferenheit
- Very soft.
- Has a density 3 times of water.
- 7 isotopes.
Made with Adobe Slate
Make your words and images move.
Your report has been submitted.
There was a problem submitting your report. Please contact Adobe Support.