- Benign tumors form when cells grow and split at a rate that is to fast fort the body to process
- These tumors do not harm you, removal for these is optional. Depending on where the tumor grows, you can leave them alone for a while.
How does cancer attack the body
- Cancer cells have certain properties that allow them to stick to other cells
- By sticking to other cells, cancer can spread to different parts of the body
- When they reach a new part of the body, they start to form tumors, these are called secondary tumors
- secondary tumors are 90% responsible for cancer patient deaths
Normal Cell Division VS Cancer Cell Division
For Normal cell division, cells multiply at a normal rate. While for Cancer cells, they divide at an aggressive uncontrollable rate.