1. Finish this semester. This school year has been very hard, and I think one of the best accomplishments that I could achieve right now is finishing the semester strong. I am going to work hard in all my classes to get the best grades I can. I am also going to work hard on my final exams to bring my grades, and my GPA up. My core values, especially God's will and order, will push me to work hard because to be able to have the successful life that you want you have to work hard, trust in God, and be orderly in life.
2. Start becoming an adult, and being responsible in my actions. Starting college was the start of adulthood, and I think that working towards responsibility, and being more like an adult will be very helpful in life. Being orderly is a strong core value that I have, and becoming an adult means being more orderly in life.
3. Get a summer job. After I get out of school this semester I am getting a summer job. I want a job to make money for myself instead of begging for cash from my parents. I think getting a job means that I am becoming responsible, and more like an adult than a child. My core values are very important to me, and since getting a job is also important I think I can incorporate my goals into working hard, and achieving my goals.
Getting a summer job is so important to me, and I can't wait to have one.
1. Have a family. I want to have a family by my 30's, and my goal is to love them with all of my heart. I want to be the best mother/wife I can be. I will do this by getting a job first, and then once I start saving money me and my husband can buy a house, and start our family. God's will, romance, and order, which are three of my core values, will lead me to doing this. All of these things will help me to have a family, and be successful at being a mother/wife like I want to be.
2. Be successful at my full-time job. I am going to college because I want to get a degree so that I can have a great job when I get older. I am having trouble figuring out what major I want to be in, but I think God's will can lead me to where I need to be. Even though I don't know what I want to do, God knows and he will lead me.
3. Live a happy life. Once I am comfortable where I am at in life, I hope that life will be great. I will have this by loving the romance I have with my husband, forgiving people (including my kids), being comfortable in life, having order, and of course living God's will. God's will will lead me to have all the things I want in life as long as I follow it.
I can't wait to have a loving family that I can be around all of the time. I will be a devoted, and supportive mother/wife.