4 Application Sections
Where are you coming from?
- All post-secondary schools attended
- Upload unofficial transcripts and/or order official transcripts
- English-Proficiency test scores (if required)
- Volunteer or Professional
- Formal or Informal
- MPS Requirement only
All Applications require at least 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- Master of Sacred Music students require a Musical Reference
- TST Transfer students need a reference from their current College
- Additional references can be sent to the Admissions Office
Upon application submission, referee's will receive an automated email with reference letter guidelines and a link to upload their letter directly to your application.
More information about references and guidelines in the Application Procedures.
Tell us your story!
General Financial Plan
- Simple outline of how you plan to fund your education.
- Detail education and relevant experience
- Specific questions and guiding points for each program
- demonstrate engagement with the Vision, Mission, Values and the DEAR declaration
- Master of Pastoral Studies and Master of Divinity applicants only
- Video should be 3-5 minutes maximum
More information detailed in Application Procedures.
All applications require a $50 non-refundable processing fee payable by credit card through our PayPal Link
Admission Counsellor Meeting
All applicants are required to have met with the Admissions Counsellor at an event or one-on-one meeting.