1. Do you think cohabitation is no big deal or that everyone else is doing it so why can’t we? Does Tip 75 give you pause? Does it matter at all that this is a secular study, not just church teaching?
2. Are you surprised to learn that “practicing” marriage actually leads to more divorce than not cohabiting? Why do you think that is? (Tip 78)
3. Do you think men and women view cohabitation the same way? Does it mean the same thing to both people? (Tip 80)
4. Is marriage outdated and unnecessary? (Tip 81)
5. With so many couples cohabitating these days, possibly many you know, can you withstand the pressure to do the same?
6. Do you think a chaste relationship would be stronger or weaker than one involving sex? Or would there be no difference? (Tip 87)
7. If you think cohabitation is a benefit financially, what are some alternatives that also make financial sense? (Tip 90)
8. Do you think a cohabiting couple who wants to live chastely could successfully do so? Hint: It has actually been done. Could you do it? (Tip 92)