TAI CHI FOR LONGEVITY 2-HOUR EVENING SEMINAR
6:00PM - 8:00PM AT MBMA KARATE
Join us at the premiere Life Nourishing Tai Chi event in the Philadelphia region! This event will offer a 2-hour introduction to some of the basics training tools for having a well-balanced tai chi practice in your personal life. Life Nourishing Tai Chi is world renown for its unique approach to Tai Chi. With a focus on body mechanics, kinesiology, and the cultivation of clear benefits with each movement, this method has redefined "what is tai chi" to hundreds of practitioners and class attendees.
No matter your reason for practicing (balance, coordination, healing back, knee, neck or shoulder pain, reducing anxiety, or one of the other amazing benefits tai chi provides), everyone will leave this workshop with something unique that will change their life or health. Although it will only be 2-hours, this event will decide if we will offer more LNTC events in the area! So be sure to come out and support this rare opportunity!
- Self-massage & Joint Nourishing
- Foundational Qigong for body alignment & structuring
- Foundational Taiji Walking methods
- The first 2 techniques of the LNTC Level 1 program material
- Open Q&A and discussion on Tai Chi, LNTC, Qigong, Wudang, the Internal Arts, Daoism, & personal wellness cultivation methods.
- Demonstrations by Xia
Swordsman Xia's Wudang Taijiquan 2018 Performance video