- Meeting new people
- Emotionally strong personality
- Active Listening
- Social Perceptiveness
- Reading Comprehension
- Complex Problem Solving
- Judgment and Decision Making
- A bachelor degree is needed
- A master’s degree usually takes 2 hours
- A bachelor’s degree in social work is not required to enter a master’s degree program in social work.
- They recommend taking classes in psychology, sociology, and economics.
- master’s degree in social work (MSW)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) from a school approved by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
How do they help?
Social workers in my opinion are very important for the children who have no one to rely on. Social workers help parents and children out of dangerous situations. They provide safety and a solution until a better environment is ment. The people invest their time and effort into making sure that their mental and physical state is healthy and stable before letting them go back into the dangerous and hazardous world. They have to have important and specific skills for this job. Not everyone can say they save people from dangerous situations on a daily basis.