Part 1 - 9am to 12pm
1. Introduction: A few moments will be spent giving you some information about me, my business, and importantly, my why.
2. Gear: What is the considered the best gear for Boudoir? I will go over camera, lenses, lighting, as well as extra equipment and props.
3. Where to shoot: Did you know we have a few amazing local studios who rent their spaces out? I will go over local studios, outdoor shooting, as well as what to look for when having a shooting space of you own.
4. Hair and Make up: Having a great team is a must. You want to work with people who represent your business. I will explain where to find people to work with, what questions to ask during an interview, as well as what to look out for when you begin hiring someone.
5. Marketing for Boudoir: Advice and tips I have picked up along the way when it comes to marketing for Boudoir. I will also go over the "model call" approach.
6. Calming Client fears: Boudoir is a big step to most clients. I want to help you understand what a client is feeling, and how to help them be comfortable with you.
7. The Consultation: I meet with every single client, and my clients LOVE it. I will go over everything I do during a consultation with my clients!
8. Wardrobe: What your client wears is very important and most clients dont understand what looks best. I will go over lingerie pieces, casual attire, as well as accessories.
Hands on Posing instruction - 1pm - 2:30pm
With keeping our group small we will each have 10 - 15 minutes one on one with the client. While 1 workshop attendee is up, the remaining class can watch and take notes. I will be guiding and helping you understand flow posing, planning your poses out, the top selling poses, and most importantly, the body part check list you should do for each pose to guarantee amazing photos!
Part 2 - 2:30pm - 4pm
9. Editing: This will be a brief summary of how I edit for boudoir. It will be lightroom and photoshop based. Portraiture will be used.
10. In person sales: The bulk of part 2 will be about in person sales. I will explain what products I sale, how I plant the seeds in my clients minds, as well as how I run my "viewing session" to my clients after their session.
11. Wrapping up & Q&A