July 2021 Update
28 July 2021: Product Update - Chaos V-Ray for Revit
The first V-Ray 5 for Revit update packs a number of powerful functionalities that streamline user workflows
as easily as a click of a button. Multiple natural lighting scenarios can now be created with Light Gen to
study a model’s behavior in different environments. Users can automatically convert Revit materials to V-Ray materials, opening the door to advanced customization. Multiple rendering views can be sent to the cloud for rendering in bulk. And more.
V-Ray 5 for Revit, update 1
- Light models automatically with the new Light Gen tool
- Translate native Prism materials to V-Ray Asset Editor in a click
- Submit multiple views in bulk to Chaos Cloud
- More 3D models added to Chaos Cosmos browser - choose from over 850 free assets
- Share downloaded Cosmos content with colleagues via new network storage capability
- Faster denoising on CPU
- Improved Aerial Perspective settings
- Improved AutoGen materials conversion
- Implemented Public API based on gRPC
26 July 2021: Everything at your team’s fingertips with Adobe Creative Cloud
Keep your assets on hand and your projects on-brand with Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries. Manage, organise, and access your assets so your creative stays consistent and your team can be more efficient. Speak with Lindsay to learn more about Adobe Creative Cloud at 6603-5407.
23 July 2021: The Evolution of Ecommerce Webinar | 28 July 2021@3pm
With the current landscape, companies have accelerated their shift towards online selling. However with the difficulties in physical photoshoot and logistics, companies need to innovate to continue producing top quality 3D assets for their online shop. And this has resonated similarly with how Autodesk has pushed the frontier of 3ds Max in the e-commerce/ Product Visualization industry.
With a focus on empowering artists throughout the production pipeline, Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2021 introduces tools that help 3D artists work faster and more intuitively.
Simulate real-life camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, exposure and more. Use Arnold GPU renderer to view scene changes in real time, including lighting, materials and camera.
22 July 2021: Trend Micro is #1 in two IDC market share reports
We wanted to share the great news that once again, IDC validated Trend Micro as leaders in cloud workload security and in corporate endpoint security.
Trend Micro blew the field away with 27.5% of the Workload Security market share—more than 3x the next largest vendor. Trend Micro also achieved the highest share in the corporate endpoint security market, at 10.5%, ranked #1 in 2 of 3 key endpoint categories in IDC's Report.
See why IDC considers Trend Micro to be innovative leaders in cybersecurity:
16 July 2021: Thank you to all our Delegates for their participation in our Assemble Webinar held on 15th July 2021 and Congratulations to our 5 Winners!
15 July 2021: New Addition: PSG Grant for Autodesk Assemble is effective from today till 14th July 2022
Autodesk Assemble, part of the Autodesk Construction Cloud, enables construction professionals to condition, query, and connect BIM data to key workflows including design reviews, take-offs, estimating, change management, and value engineering to reduce risk and improve efficiencies during project planning and execution. Grant available for 4 packages, for more information, click here
June 2021 Update
29 June 2021: Bluebeam Article
Scents can evoke positive memories and emotions, which is why they're becoming a key consideration in indoor space design. Hotel chains make sure their aromas are consistent across the world, and casinos use smell to influence behaviour. Click here to read more.
28 June 2021: Integrate Microsoft 365 account with Deskera CRM
You can integrate your Microsoft 365 account with Deskera CRM with a few simple steps. Watch video below. Call 9653-8318 to speak with our Sales Specialist or arrange a demo.
28 June 2021: Just one PDF in front of the other.
With premium tools in the Acrobat Reader mobile app, you can edit, export, e-sign, and share PDFs from anywhere. Contact Lindsay at 6603-5407 to learn more.
24 June 2021: Breaking News for Local SME- Start Protecting your business against ransomware and advanced attacks with Trend Micro Endpoint Security and it's claimable up to 80%.
How to apply? Simply Get Your Quote Instantly and Apply via Business Grant Portal. Wait no more and All the Best in your application! Learn More by clicking here.
23 June 2021: V-Ray 5 for Revit is here and with features that help you see your designs in a whole new light — literally.
21 June 2021: Autodesk Partners With Weta Digital
Autodesk recently announced a partnership between Weta Digital and Autodesk to offer WetaM, a next-generation creative cloud production pipeline service for 3D content creation. Subscribers to this service will have access to Weta Digital’s unique collection of proprietary production tools built on Autodesk Maya’s open API. Autodesk are excited to work with Weta to bring their magic to Maya artists. Please read the full announcement by clicking here. Call 6603-5404 to speak with our Media and Entertainment Licensing specialist.
If you are looking to Shop Online and Enjoy Complimentary Training, click here to shop.
18 June 2021: Enjoy a branding show and tell
Illustrator and designer Sofia Noceti describes her branding for Gula, an Australian caterer whose name means “gluttony.” Go Behind the Scenes
17 June 2021: Limited Time Offer: Innocom Autodesk PDMC iPad Bundled Promotion
Enhance your approach to engineering with design automation.
Manually modifying models to meet customer specifications can drain engineering resources and creates the opportunity for human error. With Autodesk Product Design and Manufacturing Collection, you can now:
- Save time
- increase productivity
- reduce errors and rework
You can build in checks for manufacturability, performance, safety, code compliance. Contact Renz at 6603-5425 for quick discussion
16 June 2021: Powered by the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network™
- a worldwide early warning system that blocks threats before they can reach your #business machines. Your devices will have constant access to the latest threat information.
Even security for remote workers or branch offices can be managed via the #Internet with the Worry-Free Services’ web-based console.
So security #policy or settings can be pushed to everyone on staff, no matter where they are located. Now, there’s no need for remote workers to be under LAN or VPN to get the latest protection policy. It also #updates automatically, so there’s no need to spend time and resources on #patching or updates
Get assistance from our Trend Micro Licensing Specialist Now. Call 6603-5410
16 June 2021: ShotGrid software infographic guided by the MovieLabs white paper around envisioning the future of media creation. Speak to Myles to learn more at 6603-5404.
15 June 2021: Watch Live Product Demo this 25th June 2021@10:30am on Deskera Accounting, CRM & HR by our Guest Speaker from Deskera itself! Click here to view detailed agenda and to reserve a seat. No Admission Fee is required.
12 June 2021: Adobe will no longer sell Spark or Premiere Rush Single App plans to new teams and enterprise customers starting June 14, 2021.
• Spark, Rush, and Rush Pro Edition Single App plans for teams and enterprise will no longer be available.
• Spark and Rush will become a bundle of apps with more functionality that will be included in All Apps and Single App plans (except InCopy and Substance). Stay tuned for more details.
• InCopy and Substance will have Spark removed at existing customers’ next renewal.
To learn more, contact Lindsay at 6603-5407
11 June 2021:Explore new updates in SketchUp including:
✓ Tool consistency,
✓ Unit-aware Live Components,
✓ Performance Improvement to Big Mesh Extensions,
✓ and more.
10 June 2021 : New workflows to support ISO 19650 standards
Ensuring consistent document control is key to meeting project requirements and avoiding rework. Without a standardized document control process, teams waste countless hours looking for the most up-to-date information.
We are excited to share that Autodesk Construction Cloud and BIM 360 now include workflows to help our customers comply with ISO 19650 standards- to better manage data and information management processes.
Construction teams can now efficiently configure, organize, and distribute documents across the project lifecycle.
Teams can save time and reduce project rework with the Autodesk Construction Cloud Unified Platform. Speak to Jerry at 6603-5408 to learn more.
May 2021 Update
10 May 2021: Overview video for the BIM for AEC Project Delivery.
PSG grant available for Local SME's, for information contact 6603-5405.
Click here to view the eligibility criteria.
April 2021 Update
26 April 2021: If you are curious about cloud and cloud-based software.
Deskera offers three main business modules - Accounting, CRM Hr and Payroll that optimize all the critical business processes helping them boost productivity and makes it easier than ever to efficiently run a business.
22 April 2021: Innocom Technologies recognized as Asus Authorized Commercial Partner (System Business Group) by Asus Singapore. Congratulations Team Innocom!
21 April 2021: 10+ Slack tips for Mac users
These Slack tips can help Mac users stay in command of the powerful collaboration tool and get things done more efficiently.
- Stay in control of notifications
- Monitor specific words and phrases
- Keep your hands on the keyboard
- Clean those channels
- Reach for the stars
- Use keyboard shortcuts
- Hide stuff that gets in the way
- Practice and ask questions
- Quickly edit what you've sent
- Search efficiently in Slack
- /shrug different
- iOS actions
15 April 2021: The Partnership between Innocom and Deskera
Together, our mission is to help Small Business Grow and click here to find out why small businesses love Deskera. Contact Alvin at 9653-8318 for assistance.
To celebrate our partnership, Innocom is giving away special offer for limited time only. Visit Innocom Marketplace now to see what's brewing!
14 April 2021: Autodesk Inventor 2022 is here!
Speed up your design workflows, reduce repetitive tasks, and enjoy the updates and enhancements you asked for with the latest release of Autodesk Inventor.
Speak to our friendly Licensing Expert, Mr Renz at 6603-5425
9 April 2021: AutoCAD 2022: See what’s new
Subscribe to AutoCAD and get design automation plus specialized toolsets and web and mobile apps. See what’s new! To speak to a sales representative, contact Myles at 6603-5404
March 2021 Update
25 March 2021: Bluebeam Revu 20.2 Is Here
Looking to take quicker, more accurate measurements? This latest update features improved measurement tools based on feedback from customers like you, including the ability to easily set scale across multiple drawings and apply length units independently of page scale.
Need help upgrading? Let us know. Contact Jimma at 6603-5405 for more information.
24 March 2021 : SHOW OFF YOUR TALENT!
Are you a design professional in the interior designing space looking to showcase your talents? Look no further!
This year, Autodesk returns with our 2nd season of "Interior Design Contest". Submit your entries today and gain the recognition that you deserve!
Theme: Design Visualization
Show Autodesk how you envision your interior space, this can come in the form of a recreational, work and/or place of pleasure.
Provide a write up of 150 words or less to let Autodesk know the rationale of your design
Contest will run from now to 30th of April 2021
- 1st Prize: WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 2nd Prize: Wacom Intuos Pro (Small)
- 3rd Prize: Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
- For participation: Logitech M238 Marvel Wireless Mouse
All project entries are entitled to a Logitech Bluetooth mouse
8 March 2021: Empower your team to connect and collaborate—use Microsoft Teams
As COVID-19 continues to keep people working remotely, it’s becoming increasingly important to help your team feel connected. With isolation, social distancing, and stay at home mandates, it’s easy for individuals to start to feel disconnected and discouraged. Giving your team the resources to stay connected can help. Microsoft Teams can be one of those resources.
Not only can Teams help you continue to run your business as smoothly as possible during this challenging and uncertain time, it can also bring your team together. With features like one-on-one chats or instant group messages, colleagues can easily keep in touch—making up for the missed watercooler conversations. Meetings can also run smoothly with sharing features and chat windows so everyone can be included. Collaboration is also made easy on Teams where multiple people can work together on a single project. To get another overview of the Teams features, join us on this complimentary workshop coming soon on the 24th March 2021 at 10am to 11am.
8 March 2021: Shoot a surreal flower scene.
Bet you can’t guess how the photographer achieved this effect. Nope, not Photoshop. Click here to learn more
20 November 2020: Sketchup Migration Update
18 November 2020: The power of one. Standardize with Autodesk
Standardizing means you have consistent interfaces, workflows, and data across your entire facility. Which makes it easier to address the skills gap, improve efficiency, and maximize automation. Our tools cover all of your needs—Contact Renz at 6603-5425
17 November 2020: #WebinarAlert
Learn about the immense flexibility that Maya BitFrost node based visual programming environment can bring to your production pipeline. Register here: https://asean.autodesk.com/campaigns/webinar/ccw-oneanimation-partners?rid=5070252084 Presented by our guest speaker Jason and Enrique from One Animation. Come hear and be treated by the latest updates and awesome tools developed by Maya artist around the world.
11 November 2020 : A new MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro, and Mac mini powered by M1, Apple’s breakthrough chip for the Mac
Apple just introduced the first Apple silicon chip made for Mac - the M1 Chip; this is the first chip in a family of chips that will transform every Mac into a completely different class of product. This transition to our own world-class SOC will allow us to deliver industry-leading performance.
- Performance! World’s fastest CPU Core & the World’s most powerful integrated graphics!
- Power efficiency! World’s best CPU performance per watt! The M1 chip only needs 25% of the power to achieve the same CPU performance as the latest Intel Gen 11 chip.
- Literally overnight, the Mac now has the largest library of apps ever. It now runs iOS/iPadOS apps too!
MacBook Air: A Thin and Light Powerhouse
- The powerful 8-core CPU performs up to 3.5x faster than the previous generation.
- Up to an 8-core GPU, graphics are up to 5x faster, the biggest leap ever for MacBook Air
- The M1 chip’s storage controller and latest flash technology deliver up to 2x faster SSD performance
- With the industry-leading power efficiency of M1, MacBook Air also delivers this performance in a fanless design, which means no matter what users are doing, it remains completely silent.
- The new MacBook Air features extraordinary battery life, with up to 15 hours of wireless web browsing and up to 18 hours of video playback — the longest battery life ever on a MacBook Air.
13-inch MacBook Pro: Even More Powerful and Even More Pro
- The 8-core CPU, when paired with the MacBook Pro’s active cooling system, is up to 2.8x faster than the previous generation
- The 8-core GPU is up to 5x faster, allowing users to enjoy super smooth graphics performance.
- With M1, the 13-inch MacBook Pro is up to 3x faster than the best-selling Windows laptop in its class
- ML is up to 11x faster, and for on-device ML tasks that use the Neural Engine, the new 13-inch MacBook Pro is now the world’s fastest compact pro notebook
- With up to 17 hours of wireless web browsing and up to a staggering 20 hours of video playback, MacBook Pro delivers up to twice the battery life of the previous generation and the longest battery life ever on a Mac
- The new 13-inch MacBook Pro include studio-quality mics for super clear recordings and calls, and Apple’s latest camera ISP in the M1 chip enables sharper images and more detail in shadows and highlights on video calls.
Mac mini: Staggering Performance and an Ultracompact Design
- M1 brings an 8-core CPU with up to 3x faster performance than the previous generation, dramatically accelerating demanding workloads
- An 8-core GPU delivers up to a massive 6x increase in graphics performance
- ML workloads also take a quantum leap forward with up to 15x faster performance over the previous generation
For pricing and availability please contact Robie at 6603-5406
Created with images by Jake Pierrelee - "People walking around at The Oculus" • Florian Klauer - "vintage typewriter"