Repair Corrupt NSF Files with Fix Up Tool
IBM Lotus Notes database files NSF are prone to get corrupt as they are large in size and may get virus or malware from any mail. It’s complicated structure is one of the major reasons of NSF file corruption. To repair NSF files and recover data we can use Fixup tool.
Before Starting the NSF file repair process you should close all applications related to this task if it is a System database. If you are using Domino Server than stop it and run maintenance in Offline mode. Below are the steps to repair NSF files using Fixup
1. Go to Domino Administrator and select Server which stores database.
2. If Domino Administrator not runs on Server, select local to run Fixup on databases stored on client side.
3. Go to Files tab and select the database which you want to repair.
4. After selecting database, go to Tools
5. Click on Database and then Fixup
6. Select options and click OK.