Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- May 18: Scholarship Assembly 9:00
- May 18: Orchestra Concert 7:00
- May 18-19: State Track @ Davis High School
- May 19: Spring Choir Concert
- May 19: FFA Awards Night @ SF Fairgrounds 6:30
- May 20: State Softball @ SF Sports Park 4:00
- May 20-21: State Tennis @ Liberty Park
- May 20-21: Cap and Gown Distribution 11:00-2:00
- May 21: Yearbook Distribution
- May 21: Last Day for Seniors
- May 24th: Graduation practice 1 PM @ Fairgrounds
- May 26th: Graduation @ the Fairgrounds 10 AM
- May 26th: Graduation Party @ SF Pool 7:00-11:00
- May 28th: Last day of school (half day)
- Graduation Practice: Graduation practice is May 24 from 1:00 - 2:00 at the SF Fairgrounds. Seniors must attend.
- Graduation: Graduation is May 26th at 10 am at Spanish Fork Fairgrounds. At this point there is no restriction on the number of people that can attend and masks are NOT required. The city has asked that patrons enter the fairgrounds through the North and East entrances. Also, please come prepared in case of inclement weather.
- Detention Hours: Those students who have more than 3 hours of detention will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. Please begin working off detention hours if you currently have more than 3. Detention hours can be made up during Don Hour or before school or during lunch. Please work with one of your teachers to set up a time. Also students will not be able to pick up their yearbook early if they have more than 3 hours.
- End of Year Checkout: An updated email will be sent Tuesday May 18th to both parents and students about their current check out status. In order for students to pick up their yearbooks and for Seniors to be able to pick up their cap and gown they will need to complete the checkout process and be cleared in each section.
- Yearbook Day: May 21, 2021 (Friday) Student will need to be cleared in order to pick up their yearbook on this day. If students are not cleared by Friday May 21st then students can pick up their yearbook the last day of school, May 28th.
- 1st Period 7:50 – 8:28
- 2nd Period 8:34 – 9:30
- 3rd Period 9:36 – 10:16
- 4th Period 10:23 – 11:03
- Lunch 11:03 – 11:46
- 5th Period 11:46 – 12:26
- Seniors will be excused at 12:00 to get their yearbooks in the grassy commons. (It will be held in the main gym if the weather gets bad.)
- **All other students will be excused at 12:26
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email email@example.com to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.