Space is the area around or between objects in a piece on art, these spaces can be either negative or positive.
- Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi by Sandeep Surendran
- The Window by Vivekanandkhan S.
Lines are pathways from one point to another that create movement and dimension in a piece of art.
- Tulip Stair Case by Jessica Dianamling
- To Brooklyn by Simon Adam
Colour is a crucial element of art that is seen when light rays are reflected off a surface.
- Homage to Creativity by Manford Holmes
- Monastery by Sarkiz Mutafyan
Form is the use of three-dimensional objects that add another aspect to a piece of art.
- Vortex by Vincenzo Garofalo
- Dancing House by Ahmed A.
Texture is an element of art that allows viewers to see what objects in a piece feel like.
- Twig Wam by Robin Woolley
- Just a Peek by Heather Charise
Shapes are closed two-dimensional objects that help draw attention to certain aspects of a piece.
- View from the Boat by Brian Mcmillan
- Vernacular Geometry by Tugo Cheng
Value is the contrast between the lightest and darkest colours, that are found in a piece of art.