LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes is pleased to invite you to join us for an exciting week of exploration in Havana on April 19th - 25th for a specially curated tour of the sights, sounds, art and experiences of the exotic island of Cuba. The city’s fabulous culture is enriched by the exciting music, dance, art, architecture, history, and foodie scene that have made it a visitor’s paradise. Our good friend Al Nodal, former General Manager of the City of Los Angeles' Cultural Affairs Department, combines curatorial expertise and behind-the-scenes viewing arrangements with spectacular itineraries and interesting companionship. We'll visit artist studios, hear live music, enjoy the best restaurants and get to know the unique city of Havana at its best. We hope you’ll share in one of the world’s most unique travel experiences by joining this thought-provoking tour.
CEO, LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes
Double occupancy: $3,950 (per person)
Single occupancy: $4,300
Spots will be given on a first-come-first serve basis. We encourage you to sign up while there is still availability.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: Sign ups with full payments are due to Project Por Amor by March 1, 2020. There are only a few spots left which are given on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please note that it is rare that we have solo travelers looking to be paired with random roommates. If you select a double room without specifying a roommate, the cost of your trip may increase if we have to upgrade you to a single room.
For more information on any aspect of this trip, please contact Sage Lewis at Project Por Amor by telephone: 310-961-1574 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Price Includes
- Round trip airfare from LAX-HAV on American Airlines
- Cuban Visa and U.S. Treasury licensing paperwork for Support for the Cuban People
- Airfare assistance and pre-trip guidance on how to prepare for Cuba
- Medical insurance in Cuba
- Accommodations and breakfast at the historic Hotel Capri in Havana
- Luxury motor coach transportation with chauffeur for four days
- Breakfast every morning, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners at select paladares (Havana’s best private restaurants)
- Curated insider visits to artist studios, museums, and local organizations (Rex Duplex, Fabrica de Arte Cubano, Taller Experimental de Grafica, Murealeando, Luis Camejo, Fusterlandia, Arte Corte, Museo de Bellas Artes)
- Live concerts of the legendary Felix Chappottín at EGREM Studios and the Buena Vista Social Club show at La Taberna
- Tours of the historic Tropicana Cabaret, the Partagas Cigar Factory, and Ernest Hemingway's house
- Traditional Cuban dance class on the beach
- Lecture and discussion with Cuban scholars on economics and agriculture
- Vintage 1950s American convertible ride to farewell dinner
- 24-hour trip management by expert Project Por Amor staff
- Full-time professional Cuban guide and interpreter
*Program price does not include
- One dinner on your own
- Late night venues
- Trip interruption insurance
- All other items not listed in ‘PROGRAM PRICE INCLUDES’
Created with images by Project Por Amor