When you enter the doors of ChildLight Montessori School, you walk into a warm, beautiful educational facility with a deep commitment to delivering quality Montessori education. You also become a part of a very special community. For over 23 years, our entire community – parents, students, faculty, staff, alumni, grandparents, and friends – have been an integral part of our successful efforts to provide exceptional Montessori programming. We could not accomplish what we do every day for the children of ChildLight without this support.
ChildLight is an independent, non-profit, tax-exempt organization that receives no public funding. For this reason, we rely heavily on a spirit of philanthropy in our ChildLight community to enrich our programs and improve our facilities. Each gift is important, and no gift is too large or too small. It all adds up!
The ChildLight Montessori School Annual Fund is one of the best ways to give to ChildLight to ensure that our school’s most pressing needs are being met. This year we will be offering the Golden Bead Challenge!
Extended Day students complete the 45 Layout with the Golden Beads
The primary goals for the Golden Bead Challenge are to:
- Provide resources for each student and maintain ChildLight’s tradition of providing the highest quality Montessori education
- Help support all school programs and enrich our curriculum
- Contribute to the highest quality of continuing teacher education and training
- Provide for the ongoing maintenance and operation of our beautiful building and grounds
- Help provide scholarships and maintain competitive tuition levels
As a registered 501 (c)(3) organization, your donation is tax-deductible. Also, please check with your employer about any matching gift programs, as every extra gift can make a difference.
We are making a difference. Your contribution to the Golden Bead Challenge makes a difference too.