Parents Evening is 13th-15th October 2020. On Thursday 1st October, you should have received an email regarding Parents Evening. parents evening will be carried out via Zoom or Telephone Call. The email contains a link to ask your preferences for this and times you are available. Thank you to the 75% of parents who have completed the form already. If you haven’t already done so, then click on the link for your child’s class to complete the survey. Chameleons. Tigers. Geckos. Jaguars. Hummingbirds. Badgers. Honeybees. Woodpeckers. Ducks. Penguins. Teachers will be allocating time slots this week, so contact the school if you are unable to access it the survey.
To help minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19 and keep our children and staff safe, please wear a mask or face covering whilst on the school grounds. This is something that all schools in Leicestershire have been asked to request parents/carers to do . We are fortunate to have had no confirmed cases of Covid-19 so far and we want it to remain that way for as long as possible.
Please also try to uphold 2m distance when talking to the class teacher or a member of staff. We appreciate your support in this matter.
For KS2 families, please enter via the school car park but leave via Millennium Way as this avoids a bottle-neck at the car park gate. Thanks.
Email: email@example.com if you have any questions or want to report a confirmed case in your family.
When parking your car, please show due consideration to the safety of our school community. This means parking your car safely in a way that:
- Ensures Mr Rob can be seen and see oncoming traffic,
- Does not cross white or yellow traffic markings (even if the driver is present and the engine is idling),
- Leaves driveways of local residents clear,
- Does not cause pedestrians (especially children walking to school alone) to step on to the road to get past,
- please also be aware of pedestrians when opening your car doors as there have been a few near misses recently and we want to avoid any injuries.