1. The argument from authority - the vast majority of all people of all time have believed in some sort of afterlife, which makes an afterlife more likely
2. The argument from desire - for every desire we have in the world, there is something to satisfy it. Since we desire life after death, why shouldn't there be something to satisfy this desire.
3. The argument from the soul not having parts - since the soul is not physical, it does not consist of atoms. Yet when the body dies, it loses something other than atoms. Your soul can never break into parts, therefore it is immortal
4. The argument from reason and free will - Our soul has two spiritual acts and is therefore immortal.
5. The argument from God - if there is no life after death, there is no God. If God exists, immortality must exist.
6. The argument from the intrinsic value of the person - if the end of a person is death, then they should be treated like material possessions. Since humans are treated with higher value, there is life after death.