Welcome to this remodeled, executive North Los Altos home that put a variety of neighborhood amenities at your fingertips, including highly regarded Los Altos schools just a few blocks away. With surrounding outdoor spaces perfectly landscaped for children's play, pets and/or entertaining guests with the utmost in privacy, the spacious interiors offer a comfortable floor plan with plenty of living spaces to spread out for solo leisure activities or appreciate preparing a fabulous meal for you and your family in the gourmet kitchen, followed by a quiet night in with a family movie. With gorgeous oak hardwood and laminate flooring stretching throughout the main living areas, each room is complemented with quality designer lighting fixtures and custom finishes that will put your mind at ease during the challenging times our world is faced with today.
The home's sleeping accommodations begin with a restful master suite with luxurious en-suite bathroom and a sliding glass door to the backyard, allowing for the convenience of morning fresh air and an evening of rest and relaxation. The two additional, spacious bedrooms plus accessible for house guests to share the updated hall bathroom, similar to the lavish master bathroom with its exquisite quartz-topped vanity and glass-enclosed shower stall.
With its ideal location, this home is less than one mile to The Village at San Antonio Center plus Whole Foods Market, Trader Joes, less than two-miles to dining and shopping in the vibrant downtown of Los Altos & Mountain Views's Castro Street, all three neighborhood top-rated LA neighborhood schools, and access to commute routes to Silicon Valley, Highway 280. You will definitely fall in love with 224 Del Monte Avenue as your next new home!
Offered at $2,695,000
Architecture + Design
Take a 3D Tour!
Facts + Figures
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Updated Bathrooms
- Interior Living Space: 1,672+/-SQ. FT. (buyers to verify square footage)
- Lot Size: 6,273+/- SQ. FT. (buyers to verify square footage)
- Welcoming front porch beckons you into this beautiful home to experience its lifestyle
- Inviting living room is warm and spacious, offering large picture windows streaming in natural lighting, a focal point fireplace and overhead lighting for the perfect light setting
- Combining the three most utilized spaces in the home for convenient everyday living - Kitchen, Dining and Family Room - the kitchen is adjacent to the dining room and the family room is located on the opposite wing of the kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen is equipped with white shaker style cabinets and partial glass cabinetry with granite slab countertops and quality stainless steel appliances include: refrigerator, dishwasher, gas range with ventilation hood overhangs and a microwave
- Social family room awaits for everyday relaxation with family and friends, offering a sliding glass door to access the courtyard patio area and backyard
- Restful Master suite is stylish and sunny with floor-to-ceiling tiled shower stall with seating area, towel warmer and new premium tile flooring
- Delightful backyard retreat is highlighted by its courtyard patio located off the master suite and family room
- Generously sized mudroom/ laundry room awaits your customization - plenty of space to add cabinetry, countertops, utility sink and/or built-in desk for at-home projects
- Key details include: double pane windows throughout, oak hardwood and laminate flooring extend through the main living areas, recessed lighting, designer lighting fixtures, freshly painted interior and exterior, central air heat & air conditioning, Nest thermostat, crown molding.
- Attached 2-car garage connects to a large mudroom/laundry room with washer and dryerExcellent Los Altos Schools: Santa Rita Elementary, Egan Junior High and Los Altos High (buyer to verify enrollment and availability)
Life + Leisure
Los Altos | California
Blu Skye Media