THE GORING HOTEL, LONDON
Impeccably English and perfectly individual, The Goring has been surprising and delighting guests for over a century. As soon as you enter, greeted by the bowler hat wearing doormen, you instantly feel the warmth and luxury from this charming and traditional hotel, owned by the same family for 100 years! Nested in Belgravia, just a stone's throw from Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Buckingham Palace, its great location is ideal for shopping or theatre, work or play.
TRANSOCEANIC CRUISE ON SILVERSEA'S SILVER MUSE
SOUTHAMPTON TO MONTRÉAL
16 NIGHTS - SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Once onboard the Silver Muse, Richard & Lyn will host a very special evening in Waterford, where you will wine and dine at the luxurious Michelin starred restaurant, "The Lady Helen". Galway will be the next port offering a very unique hosted local experience, truly immersing you in what your destination have to offer. During the ships call in Galway we will be chartering an aircraft to bring our Specialty Platinum Cruise guests to the Aran Island of Inis Mor. These islands are culturally fascinating, being one of the only places in Ireland where the everyday language is Irish Gaelic and also the home of one of the most impressive pre-historic sites in Europe, fort Dun Aengus. Due to the island's restriction on cars, we will be exploring the Island and it's dramatic scenery via pony cart (or bicycle if you prefer!)..
Calling at Falmouth/England, Waterford/Ireland, Cork/Ireland, Galway/Ireland, St. Johns/Newfoundland, St. Pierre, Sydney/Nova Scotia, Charlottetown/Prince Edward Island, Gaspé/Quebec, Saguenay/Quebec, Quebec City/Quebec, Montréall/Quebec
Upon disembarkation in Montréal, we will provide a complimentary transfer to either the city's superior Ritz-Carlton or Hotel Le St. James in Old Town, where you will spend the next 2 evenings. With the city's unique mash-up of European and North American culture, the notable cuisine and the welcoming atmosphere stemming from locals' innate happiness to share their city, Montréal is a destination that simply cannot be missed.
Manoir Hovey, North Hatley
This Specialty Platinum Cruise experience ends with a 2 night stay in the unspoiled and quaint town of North Hatley, at an unforgettable lakefront Relais & Chateau property, Manoir Hovey. Manoir Hovey is a destination in of itself and is one of our favorite destinations in all of North America. On your first evening you will be treated to an award winning tasting menu featuring local Quebec cuisine at its finest.
Included In This Specialty Platinum Cruise Experience:
- 3 Night stay at 5 star London Hotel (The Goring Hotel)
- Daily Breakfast in London
- Pre-Theatre Dinner in London
- West End show ticket - Seats will be best "Orchestra Stall"
- Transfers for the following: Airport to London Hotel, London to Southampton
- 16 Night Cruise on Silversea's Silver Muse - Southampton to Montréal (Includes onboard gratuities, all onboard meals, unlimited fine wine, beer and premium spirits)
- A hosted evening in Waterford with dinner at the Michelin starred restaurant "The Lady Helen"
- A full day trip to Inis mor in the Aran Islands
- 2 Night hotel stay in Montréal (The Ritz-Carlton or Hotel Le St. James in Old Town)
- 2 Night hotel stay in North Hatley (Manoir Hovey)
- 2 Dinners at Manoir Hovey
- 1 Lunch at Manoir Hovey
- Breakfast included each day in Montréal & North Hatley
- Transfers for the following: from the ship to Montréal hotel, from Montréal to North Hatley, and from North Hatley to the Montréal airport. If you prefer more independence, we can supply a rental car for pick-up in Montréal, with return to the airport.