You'll arrive into Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, Jamaica. After clearing Immigration and Customs, you can relax in the Couples Resorts Lounge with a drink while awaiting your ride to Couples Negril (approximately an hour and a half ride).
- Round trip, nonstop airfare: PHL 10:30 AM --> MBJ 1:25 PM; MBJ 2:30 PM --> PHL 7:05 PM
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers
- All-inclusive, Deluxe Garden Suite
Negril Area Activities/Tours (available for an additional cost):
- Rick's Cafe: Rick's was the first public bar and restaurant of its type on the West End Cliffs, offering an alternative to Negril's majestic seven mile beach. From the beginning, Rick's Cafe boasted an unrivaled view of the sunset from its naturally formed cliffs. Over the years, visitors and locals alike have designated Rick's Cafe as Negril's premier gathering spot, and the sunsets and cliff diving have become a Jamaican tradition. No trip to Negril is complete without a stop at Rick's.
- Horseback riding
- Jamaica bobsled, skyride, and zipline adventure
- Bamboo river rafting and jungle tour
- 4x4 off road safari
- Dolphin swim
- $3,347.22 FOR 8/28 - 09/03, 6 NIGHTS, 7 DAYS (add $154.00 for optional Trip Protection, which includes trip interruption and cancellation, travel delays, travel accident protection, etc. Full coverage details available on request). Does not include area activities and tours outside of resort.
- $2,928.72 FOR 8/28 - 09/02, 5 NIGHTS, 6 DAYS (add $154.00 for optional Trip Protection, which includes trip interruption and cancellation, travel delays, travel accident protection, etc. Full coverage details available on request). Does not include area activities and tours outside of resort.
Option #2 - Mexico
RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO: The Riviera Maya extends along the Caribbean coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula from Puerto Morelos to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve. Once home to small fishing villages, the Riviera Maya coastline has since been developed into a modern tourist corridor offering the very best of high-end luxury resorts, fine dining, nightlife, spa retreats, shopping and golf in Mexico. An ideal vacation destination, the Riviera Maya is home to some of the most stunningly beautiful beaches in all of Mexico with expansive stretches of powdery white sand lapped by the clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. The Riviera Maya is one of the world’s top destinations for scuba diving and snorkeling. An expansive coral reef system extending just off the coast is home to a dizzying array of marine life including colorful tropical fish, manta rays, dolphins and whale sharks. Scuba diving and snorkeling in the Riviera Maya are not limited to the ocean. You can also go snorkeling and cave diving in the many cenotes (underground sink holes) that are unique to this Yucatan Peninsula.
EXCELLENCE RIVIERA CANCUN: Situated on a sugar white sand beach on Mexico’s Riviera Maya coast, Excellence Riviera Cancun is a classic all-suite Mediterranean-style resort, crafted from stucco, tile and marble with 450 suites. This adults only resort revolves around six winding pools, the clear Caribbean, and well-appointed accommodations. It does feel secluded, but is still close to Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the ancient Mayan ruins. Experience gourmet cuisine at ten international restaurants with no reservations required. Enjoy a yoga class on the beach at sun-up or nightly shows at the theater. Every suite includes a jacuzzi, a minibar stocked with beer, juice, soda, water, and snacks, a service box for 24 hour room service, bathrobes and slippers, and free WiFi. Non-motorized water sports, such as kayaks and Hobie Cats, are also included.