Looking for passionate scientists & educators to mentor Boston High School students.
- Serves 100 AP Biology students from 4 Boston Public High Schools
- Provides 6 in-depth mentoring and lab sessions at TMEC
- Time commitment - 60 hours > September 2017 - May 2018
- Program Orientation > Thursday, September 28th • 3 - 6 PM
- Open to all Harvard Medical School and Harvard University graduate and post doctoral fellowship students.
- Unpaid community outreach activity managed by the Office for Diversity, Inclusion and Community Partnership, Harvard Medical School
Contact Robert Simpson, Science Curriculum Specialist for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org | office 617-432-1557