*** Accepting applications until all positions are filled. ***
Looking for passionate scientists & educators to mentor Boston High School students.
- Serves 100 AP Biology students from 4 Boston Public High Schools
- Provides 6 in-depth mentoring and lab sessions at TMEC
- Time commitment - 60 hours > September 2018 - May 2019
- Program Orientation > Thursday, September 27th • 3 - 6 PM
- Open to all Harvard Medical School and Harvard University graduate and post doctoral fellowship students.
- Unpaid community outreach activity managed by the Office for Diversity, Inclusion and Community Partnership, Harvard Medical School