Marco's Dine-to-Donate - WEDNESDAY
Your St. Patrick's Day dinner is planned! Southeastern Elementary PTO and Marco's Pizza Olio have partnered together to help raise funds for Southeastern Elementary.
Friends, family and supporters of Southeastern Elementary can call or go online at www.marcos.com and order on March 17, 2021 from 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. Let them know you want to support Southeastern Elementary, and Marco's Pizza Olio will donate 20% of that order to our school.
Order Online: Place your order as normal then click "Fundraisers" under the menu. Additional information here on steps.
It's Read Across America Week! - Virtual Book Fair - ENDS TOMORROW
Last week Mrs. Robinson kicked off a virtual books fair with your students during library. This will be completely online for families and the books will be delivered to SES for the students. Code: M658K
SES PTO 2021-2022 Board Nominations
The PTO Nomination Committee is looking for people interested in serving on the SES PTO Board for next school year. **Filling out this form in no way, shape, or form commits anyone to the PTO Board**
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to a current board member. The nomination deadline is April 11.
The PTO is a fun and dynamic organization. Being part of the PTO Board is a great opportunity to help your children, their teachers, the administration, and our school.
- President- Kendall Horvatich
- Co-Vice President- Tia Vote & Laura Carr
- Secretary- Brooke Gajownik
- Co- Treasures- Whitney Chacon & Matt Fisher
- Members at Large- Mandy Carmin, Leah Nirrengarten and Kristen Similton
Support Southeastern Elementary on AmazonSmile
Did you know you can support Southeastern Elementary when you shop on Amazon! Click below to link your account to the Southeastern PTO! Remember when you shop Amazon, to shop through https://smile.amazon.com/.
How to turn on AmazonSmile in the mobile app:
- Join AmazonSmile: If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser. Simply select your favorite charity to start generating donations, at no cost to you.
- Get the app: Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Turn on AmazonSmile: Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
PTO Angel Fund
In the fall of 2019, the PTO Executive Board, working closely with Mrs. Chastain, Mrs. Monkul and Mrs. Smith, determined it would be beneficial to create an Angel Fund to support those Southeastern students whose families may be going through a difficult time and are in need or may be financially less fortunate. The PTO views the Angel Fund as an extension of our dedicated efforts to assist Southeastern families who might not be able to fully afford the expenses of the wonderful activities and events our school has to offer.
- Wed., Mar. 17, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. - Marco's Dine-to-Donate
LATER THIS SEMESTER
- Thu., Apr. 1 - Explorer Day
- Sun., Apr. 11 - Deadline for PTO Board Interest
- Thu., Apr. 15, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Thu., May 6 - Explorer Day
- Thu., May 13, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
The PTO is working with district guidelines to plan for the 2020-21 school year. We hope to announce additional items soon.
Created with images by fietzfotos - "forest creek bach" • Julian Hanslmaier - "Federleicht"