Evaluation from the Greek NA
- The cooperation between the partners is very well organized and the responsibilities clearly defined.
- The oversight of the project by the Greek school is based on a system of horizontal organization rather than a general supervision of the whole project and this seems to act positively.
- The involvement of stakeholders and project specialists gives an even greater validity and efficiency to the partnership effort.
- The impact is multiple because of the variety of actions
- Dissemination, both the part of the project that has been completed and the part of the project that is lacking, is very satisfactory and there is a commitment to even greater that states the willingness of the school and the partnership for extroversion.
- Very good use is made of the results of the project and will also be assisted by non-school actors working with it in the framework of this partnership.
First Lego League
Notification for Water
Tackling multiple Discrimination in Greece
Projection of our Project
Activities left to do
2nd TRANSNATIONAL MEETING in Istanbul
Evaluation of the Robotics
Evaluation of School Garden
Transnational Meeting in Greece