The Search will be done ONLINE!! From Application to Screenings and Interviews, you can join the journey for TAYO 18 in the safety of your homes.
The Search Process is designed and integrated to accommodate entries, questions, and events online.
"What's in it for us?"
You will be recognized as one of the Ten Accomplished Youth Organizations of 2020 and be awarded a trophy sculpted by Mr. Toym De Leon Imao.
Awardees and Finalists would receive a seed grant of Php 50,000 and Php 20,000 respectively. This is to help them establish better projects that would help communities in the new normal!
"Are we qualified?"
TAYO 18 is open to any informal or formal youth groups and organizations who:
- have a recent quarantine/pandemic response
- have at least 5 youth members
- have existed since April 2020
"We are not a YORP registered group or org, can we still join?"
The Search is open for youth groups - formal or informal. Meaning, if you are any of these:
- group of friends
- youth association (village / barangay / city / province)
- Student Council / Govt / Federation
- Campus-based Organization
- Campus Publications
- sorority / fraternity
- SK, youth council
- community-based organization
- YORP-recognized organization
- start up, social enterprise
- faith-based organization
- and many more,
... so long as you are youth-led, with majority of members aged 30 years old and below - YOU CAN JOIN THE SEARCH!
Serbisyo at Sakripisyo
During our call for applications last July - August, we were able to receive 853 youth-led projects and programs in the country!
All regions were represented - proving that the Filipino youth continues to rise in the occasion of helping their communities even at times of risk.
"How can we be one of the Ten Accomplished Youth Organizations?"
Organizations are judged based on their PROJECT ENTRIES. These project entries are scored based on the following criteria:
- Impact of the Project to Stakeholders
- Potential or Replicability
- Creativity and Innovation
- Effective Use of Resources
- Harnessing the Spirit of Volunteerism and Citizenship