- Chris Evans (right) sprinted 30 yards to the end zone to give the Wolverines their first lead with 1:57 left in the game. A two-point conversion -- Wilton Speight to Amara Darboh -- put U-M up 30-27.
- After a 66-yard kickoff return, Florida State scored the winning touchdown with 0:36 remaining.
- Michigan trailed 20-6 at halftime but held FSU to just 15 yards on nine plays during the third quarter, capped by Mike McCray's 14-yard interception return for a touchdown that made it a 20-15 game.
- Kenny Allen booted field goals of 19, 28 and 37 yards to extend his streak of made field goals to 15. He also punted eight times for a 47.4-yard average.
- Taco Charlton had two tackles for loss among his five stops in addition to a jarring first-quarter hit on Seminoles quarterback Deondre Francois.
- U-M finished with a 10-3 record, its second straight 10-win campaign under coach Jim Harbaugh. The three losses were by a total of five points.
- Attendance: 67,432