a genuine concern for less fortunate people
- full name: Conrad Nicholson Hilton Sr.
- born: December 25, 1887
- born in: San Antonio, New Mexico Territory
- learned entrepreneurial skills working at father's general store
- attended Goss Military Academy and St. Michael's College
- very Catholic throughout all his life
- died: January 3, 1979
- died in: Santa Monica, California
received many honorary degrees:
- University of Detroit (1953)
- DePaul University (1954)
- Barat College (1955)
- Adelphi College (1957)
- Sophia University
- Tokyo (1963)
- University of Albuquerque (1975).
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad Hilton Sr.
Conrad was elected to state legislature as a Republican for two terms.
I want to be able to learn and grow in faith and my career and help others and be successful.
- "Conrad Hilton Facts." Conrad Hilton Facts. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Nov. 2016. <http://biography.yourdictionary.com/conrad-hilton>.
- "Conrad Hilton." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 28 Nov. 2016. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Hilton>
- "Conrad Hilton Biography." Bio.com. A&E Networks Television, n.d. Web. 28 Nov. 2016. <http://www.biography.com/people/conrad-hilton-9339383>.