- world war 2 brought major leaps into technolgy
- laid ground work that permited war changes
- the united state, great Britten, china and the soviet uninon made up the alies or good pepole
- major parties in the world war two were Adolf Hitler ,Japan admiral hideki tojo , prime minster of italy Benito Mussolini
- September 2013 Germany marked the 80 anniversary of Adolf Hitler
- the immediate cause of world war 2 was the German invasion of Poland.
- the war started on September 1931, 1 when Germany invaded Poland lead by Hitler.
- operations started May 10 with attacks on Holland and ended June 25 when France signed an armstrice the divided the country into occupied and unoccupied zones
- the Germans bombed Polish citizen with mercy but for a while refrained from bombing citizens
- Franklin.D.Rosevelt was the president during world war 2
- Harry Trumen was the vice president but became the USA president when president Rosevelt died of heart attack
- US general George Marshall was an american states man and soldier he was chief of states of united states army, under president Rosevelt and Harry Trueman and served secretary of state and defense .
- Winston Churchill was prime minister during world war 2
- Hirohito was the 124th emperor of japan
- Dwight.D.eisenhower was general allied commander in Europe during world war2
- more than one million poles were departed , these regarded as a threat to the communist order they were departed to labor camps in the soviet union.
- in September 1944 Hitler announced that the ultimate goal must be the denialation of the jews.
- the casualties of the war allies: over 60 million dead axis:over 12 million dead because of the war.
- Febuary 1940 did Finland residence were down .Finland sought an armstice on march 6 and a week later it concealed all the territory that had been orginaly requested.
- in December 1939 British royal navy was so damaged that the German pocket battle ships Graf spee that i was scutted in the south Atlantic
- on October 14,1939 German submarine manged to penetrate the defenses
- after the war Nationalism an extreme form of patriotism that grew in Europe became even stronger after world war 2 especially for countries that were defeated
- Germany, Japan, and Italy formed a coalition called the Axis Powers. Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, and two German-created states--Croatia and Slovakia--eventually joined.
- Between 1939 and 1944 at least 50 nations would eventually fight together. Thirteen more nations would join by 1945
- It is believed that approximately six million Jewish people died in Nazi concentration camps during the war. Also killed were hundreds of thousands of Roma people and people with mental or physical disabilities
- Throughout the following decade he rose through the ranks to become Germany's chancellor and, when the president, Paul Von Hindenburg died, Hitler appointed himself Führer
- Hitler denounced the Treaty of Versailles, mounting furious attacks on the unfair terms of the settlement.
- the mid-1930s the country was surrounded by weak, divided states.
- or almost six years from 1939 to 1945 Britain fought the toughest war it had ever experienced.
- After World War One ended in 1918, Germany had to give up land and was banned from having armed forces.
- World War Two in Europe began on 3rd September 1939, when the Prime Minister of Britain, Neville Chamberlain, declared war on Germany.
- 1936 October 25 - Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy form the Rome-Berlin Axis treaty
- 1945 February 19 - US Marines invade the island of Iwo Jima. After a fierce battle they captured the island
- 1937 Japan invaded china during world war two
- 1940 April the 9 to June 9 Germany invades and takes over of Denmark and Norway
- 1940 June 10 Italy entered the war as a member of the axis party.
- Germanys desire to reclaim land and size from it following from the Germain defeat
- The U.S government actively assisted Great Britten and Europe against Germany
- The Japanese attack took place on December 7, 1941. The Americans were totally surprised by the attack.
- Roosevelt referred to the attack on Pearl Harbor as "a date that will live in infamy."
- in 1942 allied forces succeeded in freeing north Africa from Germany and Italy forces.
- by July 1945 scientist have developed three atomic bombs .
World War 2 for Kids. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"Start of World War II: September 1939-March 1940." HowStuffWorks. 06 Sept. 2007. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
"World War II." Ducksters Educational Site. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"World War II." Freemanpedia. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"World War II." World War II - Ohio History Central. Web. 29 Apr. 2017.
"World War II Fast Facts." CNN. Cable News Network, 19 Aug. 2016. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"The Best of British & International News, Opinion, Sport, People & Business." The Week UK. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.