About the Study:
This study is testing the safety and efficacy of an investigational treatment for asthma in comparison to already FDA approved QVAR® inhaler and placebo. The study medication being evaluated is a potential generic version of an already approved medication. If enrolled in the study, participants can expect to spend up to 6 weeks in the study, including an initial screening and baseline visit followed by scheduled clinic visits.
To pre-qualify for this study, you must:
- Be between 18 and 70 years of age
- Diagnosed with asthma for at least one year
- Must be on a stable dose asthma treatment for the past four weeks
Qualified participants, will receive:
- Study related medications
- Office visits and examinations at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel may be provided
Health insurance is not needed to participate.
call 512-345-8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org