Welcome to our Security Bank! We're the most secure bank in the world. We never deceive users! We'll keep your money and information safe.
Like this, your personal information or account can be easily hacked by a hacker.
Then how can we make your information safe?
Here's the most basic Tips:
- Check https in your URL
- Check Secure mark next to your URL
- Find Green Color in your URL
SOME MORE (SPECIFIC) TIPS:
- Check Contact- email / phone number / physical address
- Check Ads (whether ads are related to the website or not)
- Check sponsor and if the domain ends with .edu, .net, .org, or .gov
- Check if there is a clear name or information of the website administer
- Check the Quality of design
- Check grammar of the text
EXAMPLE OF A FAKE WEBSITE
Checking these simple things, you can prevent your account from dangerous websites.
Tips for avoiding unsafe emails
We use email to send information.
It is more easy to get unsafe emails than entering fake websites. How can we know emails are safe or not?
TIPS TO AVOID JUNK MAILS: Check...
- Need to verify account information
- Sense of urgency
- Spelling errors
- Alert that your account is in trouble
- Like in email or attatchment
- To good to be true
- Generic greeting