Sunday, February 5 | 1–3 p.m.
Do you have a young maker? CREATE Jr., a monthly program, introduces kids ages 8–12 to the world of technology and engineering. In February, learn about 3D printing and how to use the equipment. During the class, participants will create a Tinkercad account and learn how to create and combine shapes to design a 3D object.
littleBits Meetup: Planet Shark
Saturday, February 18 | 2–5 p.m.
Join us for littleBits meetup this month and create prototypes that can protect humans observing sharks in their natural habitat. For this program, you will get access to our littleBits Pro Library so that you can make, tinker, hack, prototype and invent.
Saturday, February 18 | 6:30–8 p.m.
Are you curious about microcontroller technology or are you an Arduino enthusiast? Come discuss the latest and greatest in the world of Arduino in this meetup that takes place every third Saturday of the month.
February Workshop Schedule
- February 3: Sewing Basics 5–8 p.m.
- February 5: Intro to Woodworking 1–4 p.m.
- February 9: Intro to Laser Cutting 5–8 p.m.
- February 10: Intro to 3D Printing 5–8 p.m.
- February 11: Silhouette Basics 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- February 11: CREATEduino 5–8 p.m.
- February 12: Intro to ShopBot CNC Router 1–4 p.m.
- February 15: Intro to 3D Printing 1–4 p.m.
- February 16: Intro to Woodworking 1–4 p.m.
- February 17: Intro to Laser Cutting 5–8 p.m.
- February 18: Intro to 3D Printing 1–4 p.m.
- February 19: Intro to Woodworking 1–4 p.m.
- February 23: Intro to Laser Cutting 5–8 p.m.
- February 24: Intro to 3D Printing 5–8 p.m.
- February 25: Intro to 3D Printing 1–4 p.m.
- February 25: CREATEduino 5–8 p.m.
- February 26: Intro to ShopBot CNC Router 1–4 p.m.