- Free admission every visit
- Reciprocal gardens admission (250+) public gardens across the United States
- Bi-weekly Email newsletter
- Subscription to Arboretum magazine
- 10% off plant purchases
- Reduced member price for classes and event tickets
- Double discount days at the Nature Center
Arboretum consists of 8 different garden sections: Conifers, Native Gardens, Mediterranean, Palms, Desert, Orchard, Woodlands, and Subtropical.
Students can use the Arboretum to learn about different plant species and to get a better understanding about plant environments.
Top left to Bottom Right: Desert, Orchard, Woodlands, and Subtropical
The Arboretum holds special events through out the year. Some of these events include:
- VeggiePalooza - Purchase Vegetables from local growers
- California Native Plant Sale - Purchase local plants for growers
- Cactus and Succulent Sale - Purchase cacti and succelents
- Green Scene - Local plant vendor and pottery sale
- Victorian Tea - Dress up theme with tea
- Brews and Blues - Local beers and music
Permits are required to take photos in the arboretum. Permits can be purchased for $100 and are valid for 90 minutes. One permit reserves 3 areas between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. Group photos are limited to 10 people per picture.
The Facility Rental Manager can be reached at (657) 278-4791 for more information on permits.