In this movie the main actress develops Parkinson's. https://www.google.com/search?q=love+and+other+drugs&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS697US697&espv=2&biw=1391&bih=695&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn-sjKitDRAhVE2mMKHUQADYMQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=hOXkNPgIofM4KM%3A
What do I want to know more about for the Parkinson's Disease?
- Why do people get it?
- Are there any treatments that have been really successful?
- How much research has gone into this disease?
- What kinds of fundraisers do they do for it?
How does this relate to film?
- There has been movies about people that have developed Parkinson's and how the people around them have had to deal with it
Cancer that dogs get
What questions do I have?
- Why is it so common for dogs to die of cancer?
- What is the most common type of dog cancer?
- Are there cures for cancer that dogs get?
- Is the cancer that dogs get similar to what humans get?
- I have had experience with my dogs getting cancer
- I have always wondered if there are specific breads that are prone to cancer more
- What kinds of things do doctors do for dogs with cancer?
animal & human relationships
What I want to know more about?
- What are the benefits of having animals?
- How do animals influence the lives of elders and people that are sick?
- What kinds of animals are best for support?
- How did people come up with the idea of an emotional support animal?
- Is there a psychological relationship that an animal and their owner share?
- I have aways been curious about the affects animals have on people
- I know of a few people that have emotional support animals
- I have also seen how animals can change a person's life